Duck Lake The Better to Hear with, My Dear
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Upon hearing a sweet voice, the boy sharply raised hsi head to find himself staring upon...something. Not a wolf, surely, he had met plenty of those and they did not look like this. If this meeting was under normal circumstaces, the young boy would've quickly risen to his feet and gone on alert, but this curious creature fascinated him. Also, she was small and didn't seem to pose much of a threat. This looked like one of those creatures that raised Ezimete..dof? "I'm good. Are you a dof? You are right? My mom told me about dofes, she was raised by a dof." The boy gave a charming smile. "If you are a dof, you are quite a beautiful dof." Casimir winked. He didn't usually go for femmes, but it was fun to tease the little...dof?
     The boy rolled in the snow playfully, occasionally giving coquettish smiles. "Who are you, where are you from?" He blinked those big emerald eyes of his, baring his teeth in a grin.
~ C A S I M I R ~
Messages In This Thread
The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 03, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 03, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 09, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 09, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 11, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 12, 2018, 09:11 AM