Whitebark Stream I feel fine
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi smiled as she walked alongside her companions. She was flanking Lennon, up at the front but not heading the...pack? Yes, this was their own amazing little pack. Xahi could not be happier in this group. No longer was she a sad lonely she-wolf living unaccompanied in the wilderness. She would follow the path of her mother, a pack wolf, and find friendship and love here.
     Xahi had even begun to open up to the newer packmates. Yes, she was also quite new, but these wolves had arrived after her, and at first she was extremely uncomfortable. Xahi finally understood how Alarian and Korei had felt when she had first arrived. However, Xahi was building bridgews steadily. Now was the time to accept these people into her life. 
     The streamlined female even nudged Lainie playfully in congrats for her catch. "Looks good," she spoke smoothly, attempting a warm smile. Xahi would be welcoming if it killed her. She needed to get out of her weird, reserved headspace. If others were kind to her, she had to do the same. After speaking with Lainie, the girl returned ot her position flanking Lennon. This was all going to turn out wonderfully.
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
I feel fine - by Lennon - February 04, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: I feel fine - by RIP Lainie - February 04, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: I feel fine - by Xahi - February 04, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: I feel fine - by Eris - February 04, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: I feel fine - by Lily - February 08, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: I feel fine - by Korei Julia - February 13, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I feel fine - by Eris - March 24, 2018, 10:19 PM