Whitebark Stream Blood's Thicker Than Water Unless You Have Hemophilia
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi had been traveling with the pack for quite some time now, and although she had a body built for movng long-distance, she greatly relished thsi break. The girl decided nbow was the time to relax, let loose. The girl pressed her nose into the cool snow before throwing herself into it, rolling like her puppy days. Things had been ood lately, with life in general, but specifically with her relationships within the pack. She had befriended Korei and Alarian, and @Lennon, well...that was different. 
     Anyway, Xahi was having a great damn time, food in her belly, friends by her side, when she smelled something...familiar. At first, the girl was certain that it couldn't be really, just a ghost of her past, of her imagination. However hard she tried to believe this, part of her was inquiring oh so quietly, what if it's real?
     Xahi began to pad in the direction of the scent, at first thinking it stupid, but quickly becoming more alarmed. No. Xahi sped as she became mpre nervous, ending up sprinting towards the smell. And then, finally...she saw him. That white pelt, marked with the red of the devil. That BASTARD who had gone and endangered himself and the rest of the siblings for some bullshit vengence. @Arnvarr She let out a vicious snarling bark, her green eyes blazing with unmistakable fury. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?"
~ X A H I ~
6 Posts
Ooc —
He had been tracking her scent for days. Months without her had given him ample time to romanticize his meeting her again. First, he would apologize, then they would engage in a long-needed embrace, and they would catch up. For too long, he had wished he hadn't sought after his mother's killer in vengance, at least without one of his siblings. Finally, they would meet. He knew he was close to @Xahi. He could smell her still-to-familiar scent from a mile away. Joyously, he trotted forward without caution. He wanted her to hear him coming. No doubt she would've already smelled him too. Soon, Xahi herself burst forth from the underbrush. Her brown face was flush with shock and confusion, her head cocked to the side. Suddenly, she leapt forward, her brown face creased with anger, and eyes ablaze with fury
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?" she snarled
Arnvarr was taken aback, but his shock and sadness were quickly replaced with anger. 
"I-I Uh," he caught himself in a studder
"Is that how you treat me after all this time, runt?"
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi. Was. Furious. "Yes, that is exactly how, brother," she hissed, nose scrunching up into a horrible grimace. Her lips stretched back from her black gums, revealing a set of glistening white teeth. "You nearly got us all killed! You and your stupid, stupid head! And what the hell were you thinking, convincing Aezra to go with you? You could've been responsible for her murder, just like Mom!" The girls furocious barks were relentless, attacking the males ears with rage. At the mention of her mother, the young woman's green eyes began to fill with tears. 
     With water streaming down her face, the girl couldn't take it anymore, she was ready to fight him. This anger, this grief had been pushed down inside her for so long, and his mere appearance extracted it all from her sould. She missed all of her siblings, but she was so simultaneously pissed. "God Damnit!"
 The woman lunged, her long legs outstretched at him, her jaws open wide, aiming for his ears. She wanted to rip that velvety flesh to shreds, mutilate his pride.
~ X A H I ~
6 Posts
Ooc —
Permission to powerplay

She lunged at him, but, being significantly stronger than her, he managed to manipulate her lithe figure and pin her on the ground almost effortlessly. She wiggled and writhed from underneath his grasp. Yelping and yapping all while fiercly spouting out gibberish. He was terrified. In less than 30 seconds of seeing him she had already made an attempt to harm him. Had what he done really been that bad? He lowered his head to hers and gave a deep gutteral growl
"You always were such a poor fighter, runt. You get too heated about something, and then this happens. I don't want to hurt you."
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
All xahi wanted to do was cry. She was so mad, and being pinned to the floor was not helping. As she thrashed underneath her brother, she snapped upwards, hoping to catch something,anything, in that slim maw of hers. His words chilled her. How...dare he?! Xahi never 'got like this' how would he even know? He was a traitor who surely couldn't care about her in the slightest. 
      "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" The girl screamed, seething with cold fire. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU GAVE UP THAT RIGHT WHEN YOU ENDANGERED US ALL. GET AWAY, GET AWAY, GET AWAY! I-I...I-" the girl began to sniffle and break down, her body racked with sobs as she relived all of her fears, her mother's death, her flight from her home. This was not okay, this was not okay at all.
~ X A H I ~
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian was more curious than concerned when he noticed Xahi had strayed from the group. At first he had tried to think nothing of it; the girl was free to roam as she pleased. Ultimately, though, the boy couldn't keep his nose out of it-- he decided he wanted her company and set off after her.
The first flashes of alarm started when he heard Xahi yelling. It didn't stop, either, only grew more frantic and enraged, and soon enough Ali found himself breaking into a run. He sprinted onto the scene with every intention of attacking whoever was upsetting her, but his senses contradicted his imagining of the situation and he skidded to a confused halt. A male was pinning Xahi, not hurting her, though she was obviously upset-- and he smelled... like her. Like her kin.
Hey, get off of her! Ali snapped anyway, hackles rising slightly. He held off on attacking, fearing it would be a mistake like last time-- but he wasn't about to stand by and let this happen. Then he directed his attention to Xahi. What's going on?
There was more behind the question; his gaze was wide and soft, questioning, and a bit sad. He had seen her snapping at the other wolf, the one who was certainly related to her though he could not say how. Surely there was a reason for this... Ali knew he had his own reasons.
6 Posts
Ooc —
The second wolf looked much fiercer. A scar ran across his face, meaning he had certainly been through quite a few frays. All it took was one cry of "Hey, get off of her!" to get him to hop off. He retreated back, waiting for Xahi to make her move. He looked back at the other wolf. His eyes conveyed confusion more than anything, and there may have been fear there as well. Xahi slowly got up from off the ground, looking at Arnvar with pure malice. "What's going on?", the wolf asked Xahi. Arnvarr kept quiet. She did have a better way with words than he did.
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
As soon as the weight lifted from her shoulders, the otter-swift girl streaked back up to her feet, sharply gazing at the brute afore her. Tears still streamed down her face, and her teeth were still bared. The girl's neck was bristling, her fur suck out wildly along her scruff. 
     Xahi responded to Alarian in a softer manner, her gaze still locked on her brother. "Alarian, meet the bitching turncoat who nearly got my entire litter killed. Arnvarr," she hissed his name with a cool fury,"meet Alarian."
      The woman took a step forwards, laughing bitterly through her tears, "I believe you never answered my question, bastard. Why the hell are you here?"
      Whatever calm aura she had previously radiated had dissapeared, though Xahi wasn't even considering her packmate's point of view currently.
~ X A H I ~
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy relaxed visibly when the other wolf stepped away from Xahi, but grew nervous at the latter's rage. His ears flattened-- her words struck a nerve, reminded him of his own actions, and suddenly he felt unreasonably guilty himself. Ali looked away from her, unable to handle the girl's hysterics and biting words though they were directed at the other. He felt uncomfortable witnessing it, and part of him felt bad for this Arnvarr. The wolf hadn't hurt her, hadn't said much in fact-- Alarian wasn't terribly inclined to find him as horrible as Xahi clearly did. Not yet, anyway.
Besides, he knew he could easily be described the same way.
Ali said nothing, ghosting nervously to the side towards Arnvarr. It was unclear from his posture if he did so from wariness of Arnvarr or from fear of Xahi's anger.
6 Posts
Ooc —
Her words burned him like fire. Timidly, he sat there for a minute, formulating a response. Suddenly he arched forward, baring his pearly whites as well, ears flat. With a deep, low growl he began slowly talking, progressively getting louder and louder.  
"Are you kidding me? Turncoat? For trying to avenge my mother? And don't pin Aezra on me! She joined of her own free will. If anything, you're the traitor for not wanting to get rid of the bastard who killed our mother! You... you... you don't even deserve to call yourself her child!
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Those words...those words. Xahi’s demeanor immediately changed. “How dare you?!” She started off bellowing angrily. The woman bunched her muscles, springing forward to just before him by a meter. “How dare you? H-How...dare...h-How...”Xahi vividly shifted from a seething beast to a little girl, the same little girl who had lost her mother only months ago. She dropped back onto her haunches, staring blankly at the ground, her vibrant green eyes unnaturally dull.
     He was her kin...he was, but he had been so stupid, so stupid! “It was so dumb,” she sobbed. “I...you could have died...you could have died and then you just, just disappeared and...I lost you, and mom, and everyone I loved...” Her voice trailed off into a soft whisper. This emotional rollercoaster wasn’t over just yet. “Don’t you get it? I-you are my brother. I had to take care of you! Mom was dead...mom is dead...I-I knew that, and I had to get us out of there...y-you were so dumb!” The girl leaned forward,  touching her nose in sisterly love to his neck, her lean frame contrasting so with his. 
      Xahi then realized what she was doing, she was giving in. No...no. The girl pulled herself away from him, forcing herself to stop crying. She took a sturdy stance, a good 10 feet away from him, her expression cold, brow furrowed in just the slightest. “So, I will once again ask you. Why, are you here, Arnvarr?”
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Xahi's absence had been noticed early on, but he had no want to chain down the girl strictly to his supervision and didn't think much of her whereabouts- trusting she stayed close by. Yet, all his ease shattered at the sudden yelping, crying, screaming heard not so far in the distance. Instantly, his response was to run. This accomplished little, though, for when the male burst forward from his still position his wounded leg reacted in the worst. Stabbing him with the strongest sensation of pain since the slick furred girl sunk her teeth deep into the already torn muscle. He fell to the ground, howling like the shriek of his nerves. His vision blurred for a moment as he recovered from the shock of white agony, he knew he reversed whatever healing had occurred in the last week or so, but the fear of Xahi being in danger was far more important than himself. 

Lifting back up from the ground, he once again dashed in an awkward fashion towards the cry, the scent of a stranger filling his nose. How many times was a newcomer to harass his companions? His arrival was late, no longer were the wolves tackling each other. Instead, the pale vaudeville looked doleful and hurt. His gaze fell upon the male, who for a brief moment he felt he might recognize. Lennon cared little for dwelling at the time, though, and focused only on the important. This wolf was upsetting her in some way, and he couldn't stand idly by. As he approached, the worst of his injury was hidden under a strange dominant stride that the wolf had never picked up in the past. For his friends, it must've been odd to see such stiff and almost regal steps from the usual loose, watery flow of his gait. His eyes fell upon Alarian, almost breaking his assertive appearance, his instinct was to return to the worrisome male who wanted dearly to dote upon his companions. Still, he managed to keep this new role up. "Who are you?" He questioned, still observing the unknown male. He was relieved to notice his height was above the others - it came to no surprise since he was taller than most. 

Shifting to stand beside Xahi, he placed his attention on the woeful girl. "What's wrong?"  His voice was kinder than before, much more similar to his usual melodic tone. He made quick eye-contact with Alarian, concern flashing over his face.
living is easy with eyes
closed
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy was torn by the interactions, and his feeling of conflictedness only deepened with Lennon's arrival. He felt slightly defensive at his lover's instant show of dominance-- he didn't do anything to her! Ali suddenly wanted to snap at him, but instead he looked away guiltily.
Alarian shifted closer, again, to the newcomer. He eyed Arnvarr and Xahi warily, shifting into a complete shut-down. The boy's own demeanor was changing from his usual, and he was suddenly so much more contained within himself. His presence was reduced to the almost-palpable tension he exuded. Ali kept his eyes trained on the ground, unable and just a bit unwilling to figure out this situation.
6 Posts
Ooc —
Her pleas fell on deaf ears. His pride had already been wounded, and it was evident that his last attack had damaged her pride, and he was seeing red. Just when he was about to spout out something truly volatile, a second wolf came from the underbrush with an awkward stride. Arnvarr assumed that the wolf was trying to display some form of dominance. Regardless of that, the wolf was taller, much taller. If he managed to anger him enough, it would be a tough fight. 
"Who are you?" The wolf bellowed. He gave his best efforts to be intimidating, but Arnvar had to avert his eyes to the ground in order to not burst out laughing. He had never head a wolf talk in a voice so peculiar. The large wolf began softly speaking, and exchanged a few glances with the scarred one. After the two finished talking, Arnvarr looked up with a full grin. 
"I," he began, pausing for a long moment "am Arnvarr, Xahi's brother. And you are?"
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Permission to PP

Xahi whipped her head back as a soothing scent approached. Her...*whatever he was* strode in, looking different, very different. The girl relaxed the slightest bit, his soft voice calming her instantly. The girl looked at him with wary eyes as he cooed softly his inquiries to her. "I-" just as soon as she began, Arnvarr had cut her off. She whipped around, raising her lip into a cold sneer as he held back a laugh. The audacity! Then he did something that Xahi wanted to hit him upside the jaw for. He introduced himself as her brother. 
     Xahi growled low in her throat, a thundering rumble that pierced the air breezing through her lips. She already had a deep voice for a female, so this...this was deep. She could feel her anger surging through her bones, and she knew exactly what to say. "It will be a cold day in hell when you can introduce yourself as my brother." 
     Xahi then did something that she would soon regret. She took a step forwards and threw her snout at him, attempting only to snap her teeth. The girl's intentions were not at all malicious or violent, only to threaten him with a mencaing clack. However, unfortunately for Xahi, and the victim, that clack never came. 
     By the time Xahi realized Alarian had rushed into the path of her vicious ivories, it was too late. The dark-faced womans teeth locked in on flesh, ripping through skin and drawing blood, a horrible squeal rang out from the other's mouth, and Xahi stumbled back. The girl unclamped her jaws, rolling back heels over head. 
     FuCKing SHookEth.
~ X A H I ~
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Skipping Lennon with permission and exiting the thread now

The boy had acted without thought, throwing himself between Xahi and her brother as she moved forward to snap at him. He feared the worst, given the direction she was headed and her fury. Instantly he regretted his decision when he felt her teeth sink into his shoulder, her canines piercing deeply into his flesh while the other puncture wounds remained a bit more shallow. For a moment he felt as if time slowed, and he heard a desperate shriek-- only to realize it had come from him.
Time didn't wait long for him; the next instant he felt her rip away and a second, breathy shriek escaped him as the teeth still partially embedded ripped a short path through his flesh. He bared his teeth at her instinctually, ears flat and eyes wide with fear and pain and confusion.
Then Alarian bolted, trailing droplets of blood behind him. He didn't stop running until he reached the one he sought for comfort.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon was confused by the stranger, he didn't seem intimidating at all despite the muscle he wore well, why was Xahi so upset? It became clear their relation, yet cleared up little of his bewilderment. Even more shocked to see the usually collected woman show a hate he never experienced himself. It was stomach churning to see her snarl at this seemingly indifferent newcomer, and he had little tolerance for such behavior. Especially coming from someone he expected a royal demeanor of. Moving slightly closer he attempted to calm her down, not wanting any unneeded pain to come out from this simple, seemingly one-sided, quarrel. "Let's not get-" Before he could even finish his statement, the girl's jaws sunk into the flesh of his partner. Suddenly, everything changed. A quick flashback to his past love, a lifeless body of unnecessary war and hate. 

Fortunately, before any more harm could come his way Alarian darted off - just as Lennon had hoped, begged him to do before. "Alarian!" He called, taking a few steps in his direction before deciding he had to deal with this conflict first. His head turned to face the pale wolfess, his worry completely swiped from his expression and replaced with pure repulsion. "Xahi!" He shouted, inching closer. "Think, goddamnit. Talk to him, don't use your teeth to only create pain. What did that solve? Nothing." He began to pace, his mind racing with thoughts and feelings - all flabbergasted and furious.  "You're supposed to be mature,  but you can't resolve your own problems without violence? I will not stand for such childish behavior around my companions." His gaze fell upon the male, who he still felt conflicted on, but then again, the same for Xahi. His voice was stern, it's often song was gone. It was hard as a rock, nothing like he'd expressed before. 

"Fix this foolish issue, now.  Some would walk to the ends of the earth to find their brother again," He was reminded of Alarian, and how pained he was to not have his brother by his side any longer. Another burst of anger bit into his words,  "Goddamnit, I can't believe you right now!"

He locked with her emerald eyes that hypnotized him so well and felt absolutely nothing from their usual radiance. At the moment, all he felt was pure disdain in her actions. His glare was full of shock and irritation. "I would never think you to do anything  so thick skulled."
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
The girl sat there, absolutely stunned. Stunned at her actions, stunned by the situation, stunned at everything that was happening right now. What the fuck was happening right now? This wasn't her...this wasn't her, this wasn't her. Her mind began to pace anxiously. She had been so dumb how could she have let herself get so fu-

Then it happened, the deep bellow shook Xahi with unmistakeable rage. She was terrified and so, so angry...at her own self. Never-never- had the girl done anything like this. She did not cower, she looked straight into his eyes, hers showing absolute horror at her actions. His words, though they were true, struck her like blows. The look he threw her caught her breath in her throat. Pure disgust eminated from his eyes, and she couldn't...Xahi couldn't process this. Then the notion of what so many would give to reunite with their own kin...She felt...She couldn't describe it. 

"I-I...I don't...My head...I-I can't..." She spun into distress, her breaths growing panicky. "I-I know, I know I would never...I would never. I don't...I hurt him...I-I didn't. I hurt him." The girl's pants faded and her hollow gaze stared blankly out in front of her. "Oh my god. Alarian...he...I have to...This is..I hurt him."
~ X A H I ~
6 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't really know how to process what he had just seen. She lunged at him, ready to kill him, and the idiotic little one got in the way. What an odd turn of events. The tall one looked pissed. Arnvarr, not knowing what to say or do, just continued to pretend to be interested in a leaf on the ground.