Whitebark Stream Blood's Thicker Than Water Unless You Have Hemophilia
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Those words...those words. Xahi’s demeanor immediately changed. “How dare you?!” She started off bellowing angrily. The woman bunched her muscles, springing forward to just before him by a meter. “How dare you? H-How...dare...h-How...”Xahi vividly shifted from a seething beast to a little girl, the same little girl who had lost her mother only months ago. She dropped back onto her haunches, staring blankly at the ground, her vibrant green eyes unnaturally dull.
     He was her kin...he was, but he had been so stupid, so stupid! “It was so dumb,” she sobbed. “I...you could have died...you could have died and then you just, just disappeared and...I lost you, and mom, and everyone I loved...” Her voice trailed off into a soft whisper. This emotional rollercoaster wasn’t over just yet. “Don’t you get it? I-you are my brother. I had to take care of you! Mom was dead...mom is dead...I-I knew that, and I had to get us out of there...y-you were so dumb!” The girl leaned forward,  touching her nose in sisterly love to his neck, her lean frame contrasting so with his. 
      Xahi then realized what she was doing, she was giving in. No...no. The girl pulled herself away from him, forcing herself to stop crying. She took a sturdy stance, a good 10 feet away from him, her expression cold, brow furrowed in just the slightest. “So, I will once again ask you. Why, are you here, Arnvarr?”
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood's Thicker Than Water Unless You Have Hemophilia - by Xahi - February 05, 2018, 01:30 AM