Whitebark Stream Blood's Thicker Than Water Unless You Have Hemophilia
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Permission to PP

Xahi whipped her head back as a soothing scent approached. Her...*whatever he was* strode in, looking different, very different. The girl relaxed the slightest bit, his soft voice calming her instantly. The girl looked at him with wary eyes as he cooed softly his inquiries to her. "I-" just as soon as she began, Arnvarr had cut her off. She whipped around, raising her lip into a cold sneer as he held back a laugh. The audacity! Then he did something that Xahi wanted to hit him upside the jaw for. He introduced himself as her brother. 
     Xahi growled low in her throat, a thundering rumble that pierced the air breezing through her lips. She already had a deep voice for a female, so this...this was deep. She could feel her anger surging through her bones, and she knew exactly what to say. "It will be a cold day in hell when you can introduce yourself as my brother." 
     Xahi then did something that she would soon regret. She took a step forwards and threw her snout at him, attempting only to snap her teeth. The girl's intentions were not at all malicious or violent, only to threaten him with a mencaing clack. However, unfortunately for Xahi, and the victim, that clack never came. 
     By the time Xahi realized Alarian had rushed into the path of her vicious ivories, it was too late. The dark-faced womans teeth locked in on flesh, ripping through skin and drawing blood, a horrible squeal rang out from the other's mouth, and Xahi stumbled back. The girl unclamped her jaws, rolling back heels over head. 
     FuCKing SHookEth.
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood's Thicker Than Water Unless You Have Hemophilia - by Xahi - February 06, 2018, 12:20 AM