Whitebark Stream Blood's Thicker Than Water Unless You Have Hemophilia
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon was confused by the stranger, he didn't seem intimidating at all despite the muscle he wore well, why was Xahi so upset? It became clear their relation, yet cleared up little of his bewilderment. Even more shocked to see the usually collected woman show a hate he never experienced himself. It was stomach churning to see her snarl at this seemingly indifferent newcomer, and he had little tolerance for such behavior. Especially coming from someone he expected a royal demeanor of. Moving slightly closer he attempted to calm her down, not wanting any unneeded pain to come out from this simple, seemingly one-sided, quarrel. "Let's not get-" Before he could even finish his statement, the girl's jaws sunk into the flesh of his partner. Suddenly, everything changed. A quick flashback to his past love, a lifeless body of unnecessary war and hate. 

Fortunately, before any more harm could come his way Alarian darted off - just as Lennon had hoped, begged him to do before. "Alarian!" He called, taking a few steps in his direction before deciding he had to deal with this conflict first. His head turned to face the pale wolfess, his worry completely swiped from his expression and replaced with pure repulsion. "Xahi!" He shouted, inching closer. "Think, goddamnit. Talk to him, don't use your teeth to only create pain. What did that solve? Nothing." He began to pace, his mind racing with thoughts and feelings - all flabbergasted and furious.  "You're supposed to be mature,  but you can't resolve your own problems without violence? I will not stand for such childish behavior around my companions." His gaze fell upon the male, who he still felt conflicted on, but then again, the same for Xahi. His voice was stern, it's often song was gone. It was hard as a rock, nothing like he'd expressed before. 

"Fix this foolish issue, now.  Some would walk to the ends of the earth to find their brother again," He was reminded of Alarian, and how pained he was to not have his brother by his side any longer. Another burst of anger bit into his words,  "Goddamnit, I can't believe you right now!"

He locked with her emerald eyes that hypnotized him so well and felt absolutely nothing from their usual radiance. At the moment, all he felt was pure disdain in her actions. His glare was full of shock and irritation. "I would never think you to do anything  so thick skulled."
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood's Thicker Than Water Unless You Have Hemophilia - by Lennon - February 06, 2018, 12:54 AM