Whitebark Stream Blood's Thicker Than Water Unless You Have Hemophilia
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
The girl sat there, absolutely stunned. Stunned at her actions, stunned by the situation, stunned at everything that was happening right now. What the fuck was happening right now? This wasn't her...this wasn't her, this wasn't her. Her mind began to pace anxiously. She had been so dumb how could she have let herself get so fu-

Then it happened, the deep bellow shook Xahi with unmistakeable rage. She was terrified and so, so angry...at her own self. Never-never- had the girl done anything like this. She did not cower, she looked straight into his eyes, hers showing absolute horror at her actions. His words, though they were true, struck her like blows. The look he threw her caught her breath in her throat. Pure disgust eminated from his eyes, and she couldn't...Xahi couldn't process this. Then the notion of what so many would give to reunite with their own kin...She felt...She couldn't describe it. 

"I-I...I don't...My head...I-I can't..." She spun into distress, her breaths growing panicky. "I-I know, I know I would never...I would never. I don't...I hurt him...I-I didn't. I hurt him." The girl's pants faded and her hollow gaze stared blankly out in front of her. "Oh my god. Alarian...he...I have to...This is..I hurt him."
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood's Thicker Than Water Unless You Have Hemophilia - by Xahi - February 06, 2018, 01:12 AM