Blacktail Deer Plateau If I die Young
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
As his father began to speak again he'd closed his eyes, ears turning to focus intently on his dad's voice. The words were difficult for him to understand emotionally though he knew what they meant. How could he not regret anything? He hadn't done much but it seemed now that what he had done had been not only insignificant but horrible. He'd wasted most of his life arguing with his family and pushing them away, causing them grief. He'd only been back for a short while and hadn't really achieved much. Yet he had made up with Dawn and his father, he'd seen his dad find a woman who really seemed to love him and Sunny even dared to hope that she'd stay. He'd gotten to see Dauntless, Easy, and Lavender become amazing young wolves who showed alot of promise. After musing over this he realized Everything he may have regretted had already been fixed. Perhaps if he was meant to die, this would be a good time to go. As a good, loved member of his family. 

An ear flicked and he opened an eye at what Aditya had told his father. He smiled faintly and gave a weak wag of his tail. "I think...I think if we meet again, I'd like another chance as your child. Maybe I could do better. Not cause any pain or waste time arguing. Or maybe as a brother...we could grow up together... he trailed off as he felt his throat squeezing to cough again, fighting against it.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
If I die Young - by Sunny - February 05, 2018, 03:00 AM
RE: If I die Young - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Sunny - February 07, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Sunny - February 14, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: If I die Young - by Sunny - February 19, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Grayday Sr. - March 12, 2018, 09:19 PM