Gyrfalcon's Keep Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Grayday had such confidence that things would work out just the way that they were meant to. It was reassuring, for certain, for Catori but she also had her own little hopes and wishes. "If we don't have as many as I want, I guess we'll just have to make more." She teased warmly, tail wagging against Grayday's flank. She wasn't sure just how many children she wanted - and honestly, she needed to survive their first litter before thinking of the second or third. 

"We're doing what we're meant to," Catori understood that and felt the same way. There was no question in her mind. She understood the natural order of things and everything that Catori felt was that this was right. She knew Grayday had suffered in his life but maybe that was so this would be so rewarding to him. Catori knew she could have shared her heats with someone else or enjoyed others outside of her heats but she had not. She was meant to share herself with Grayday. 

"Well, you found trouble when you found me." Catori mused. "But I understand what you mean, honey. I feel the same way." She assured him with a smile even though he wouldn't see it. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Spiritwalker - February 06, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Spiritwalker - March 01, 2018, 12:28 PM