Dragoncrest Cliffs Reaquainted
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
All Welcome 

It was a day or two after the other half of the pack had returned from their war with Blackfeather Woods pack. They had been victorious, but not without a fight. Many of them were still very tired and some even injured. Seri wasn't much of a fighter but she thought that she could at least do a few border patrols here and there while the others were out of comission. 

After her patrol for the day she decided to linger through the territory see what she could do and who she might be able to talk to.
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
setting this before the grim/drageda thread, lol

blix is mooning.

well, no, that's a dramatic way to put it, and she's never been the type prone to things like sulking or ennui. but even though the war is won, and mother is back safe with them, and she confessed to furi and they shared a lovely intimate moment, and for all intents and purposes her little family is perfect once again, something is still off. 

maybe it's the fact that furi won't talk to her about their moment. they seem fine, back to being attached at the hip. maybe she's just overthinking it -- after all, she's never had a girlfriend before and she's not good at like, feelings. so she's mooning, sort of. at least until she sees seri, and speeds up her pace a little to catch the white-furred girl with a friendly wag of the tail. "hei," the redhead calls, "long time no see." seeing seri does make her think of arrille, but in the end, she doesn't think seri had much of anything to do with the little traitor.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She came across a familar face, Blixen, and was surprised to hear her greet her in such a casual manner. She was often confused about the level of formality within this pack. Most of the time she thought that others looked down on her for being friendly rather then formal right off the bat, but then there were those like Blixen that had greeted her with regular and friendly words. When on the first day they had meet she had been rather formal, but maybe that was because the heda had been there that day.

She tried to follow Blixen's level of formality and greeted her with a smile, light tail wag and spoke saying, "Yeah. I didn't know how long you guys would be gone, but I didn't think it would be that long." she spoke with a hint of joking.
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

between the three children of heda, blixen falls firmly somewhere in the middle of the scale re: formality -- not as laid back as the perpetually goofing off bobby, but certainly not a buttoned-up goody two-shoes like artaax. she snorts a little at seri's teasing and grumbles, "too long, if you ask me." considering she'd been a glorified babysitter for the war effort.. maybe she'd feel differently if she'd actually gotten in on the action. "i got stuck watching my baby cousins even though mother came back early," she says, somewhere between explanation and complaint, and sighs. 

"how was it here?" part of her - a big part - wants to ask about arrille, wants to know if there was any sign before he left. but seri probably hadn't even seen him. nomi had made him stay on the outskirts, hadn't she?
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
From Blixen's responce it sounded as though she hadn't been in the heat of the fight. A good and a bad things depending on your prospective. On one hadn it was good that he was out of danger, but she had gone with them wanting to fight off these Blackfeather Woods pack, and it sounded as though she hadn't gotten a chance. 

When asked about what had happened here, she had little to say. "Nothing too major. Then again I might not be the best person to ask." she confessed. Still not having a definate spot in the pack and with all the waiting she felt as though she hadn't has much to do. She was completely oblivious as to what had happened with Arrille. She only knew that he was gone for good, not simply away. 

The last time Blixen and Seri had spoken, they had talked about the pack, but also a bit about her realationship between Blixen and Furi. Both of them had ended up going, and Seri wasn't sure what Blixen had done with her words when they spoke last. Seri's curious nature lead her to ask her question and hoped it wasn't too forward. "Was everything alright with you and Furi both going?" 
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

seri doesn't tell her anything really. no news is usually good news, right? though it doesn't do much to settle her worries about arrille, she doesn't get a chance to dwell before the kru asks her about furi. oh, hell, they had talked about that before, hadn't they. she squirms for a minute, wondering if it's okay to answer, but the emotion gets the better of her and she blurts: "i told her how i felt about her -- well, first i realised how i felt about her, of course, but i told her and -- oh, yeah, before that we did sorta talk about the reason we fought, though i didn't really figure it out 'til i figured out how i felt 'cause it was 'cause i was jealous of rose all along!"

she takes a breath. embarrassment floods her as she realises how much she's divulged, but, well, there's no going back now. her gaze drops to her paws as she continues, her voice returned to normal. "um, so i told her before - we parted for our jobs in the war, and long story short, we're together now." it hasn't occured to blixen yet that furi might have interpreted the events that unfolded a bit differently than her. she told her she liked her, furi basically accepted, now they're dating and they'll figure out the rest later. right?
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Seri almost didn't expect an answer to her questioned, let a long a stream of information. Before Seri knew it Blixen was spuwing out information. Most of which Seri could follow, but some she couldn't piece together. But the most important parts of it were very clear to her. 

Seri though that they might have fought on this trip or possibly made up from thier fight, but to have this big 360 occur was amazing to her. That anger and timidness could all to due to an unknown and unexpessed feeling of admiration and attraction. She wasn't sure if this was a one time occurrance but it was something she would have to remember. 

"Really!" she said an a both excited and shock voice. "You two are together, like together together?" she wasn't sure if they would be considered mates, but even a "partnership" through these events was interesting. "Who knows?" she asked before letting Blixen answer her questions. She wanted to know how secret this all was and she should might be able to tell, or if she could keep this hidden. Realationships were often times secret and Seri didn't want to burst anyone's bubble. 

A part of her also wanted to know if she was the only one that new, other then Blixen and Furi obviously. How much Blixen trusted her to tell her this possible secret.
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

"yeah!" blixen says giddily, unoffended by seri's shock -- hell, she's shocked and she's the one who brought it up. "together together - though i guess we haven't like, said we're mates yet. at least not out loud?" the redhead pauses, feeling a momentary ripple of doubt. it passes as quickly as it comes and she shakes her head, grinning. "but i don't care, all that matters is we both feel the same and we're together." in the afterglow of that fact, even their shared crush on rose feels so silly and distant now.

seri's question confuses her at first - she says, "well, you," and then pauses, realising maybe it's the girl's way of finding out how secret they're being. hm. "i haven't told anyone else yet," blix explains, "dunno about furi. i don't care who knows, though." she should tell her parents officially come to think of it - oh, but she wants to do that with furi, so she should wait.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
So they were together, maybe not so officailly or traditionally, but they cared for one another. At least that's what it sounded like from Blixen's prospective. She hadn't seen the two together other then when they were giving eachother the silent treatment. But hearing what Blixen had to say and considering the condictions they had been under, it was sweet to think of how all that fighting and silence was simply a front.

Blixen looked a bit confues at Seri's following question, but then it looked like she had it figured out. Seri was the only one that knew, or at least the only one that Blixen had told. She didn't want it to be a secret, but it still felt good to Seri that she was the first person to know.

She wasn't going to give herself any credit for this turn out, but she liked knowing that her instincts that there was more to the situation were valid. But mostly she was happy that the two she knew the most were getting along once again. "I'm so happy for you guys. To think all that earlier frustration was covering all of this." she said with a joking smile. "Even if it's not super offical, it's a great start"
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

seri's praise earns her a big beaming smile from the redhead, who despite everything is still riding that new-relationship high. "thanks," she says, laughing a little, "i do feel kinda dumb for not figuring it out sooner -- my feelings, i mean, but i'm not good at.. feelings, honestly." blixen winces slightly as she admits it. she's glad to have wolves like seri and tirgatao in her life who can do the feelings work that she sucks at -- and furi, too, furi seems better at feelings, having them and all of that. not that blixen doesn't have feelings, because she has them constantly, they're just always confusing and running together and impossible for her to name. 

except for like, angry, she understands angry. anyway. "uh, so, thanks for talking it out with me before," the gona adds with a shy duck of her head, "i guess arrille did one thing right, bringing you along with him." she flashes seri a playful smile, feeling pretty good about life.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven

Sorry for the wait.

Seri smiled at Blixen's comment, not to make fun of her, but it was interesting to think about. Emotions had a funny way of expressing themselves sometimes. Making you feel one think because you can't feel the other yet. "That's ok. As long as you got there somehow, you know?" she commented with a smile.

She was alittle suprised when Blixen thanked her for their talk earlier. Seri wasn't sure if what she had said earlier had had any true influence on what had happened, but she still appriciated the compliment. "No problem, anytime." she said humbly. She still wasn't sure how she felt about Arrille leaving. It sucked that he left and she was bumbed that he did, but she didn't feel the anger the others did for him leaving that pack. She wanted to talk to him about it one day, but this wouldn't be the time. "Yeah." she said softly and almost shyly.

Turning away from the topic of Arrille she commented, "I can't wait to talk to Furi about this and see if her face lights up as much as your did." she said with a smile, not intending to make it sound as though Furi wouldn't be happy, but wanting to see how expressive she could get.
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
no worries! wanna wrap up?

seri's words are reassuring and earn a friendly tail wag. yeah, seri's a good one, she decides, any lingering concern over her association with arrille fading fast. blixen's always gotten along well with gentler emotional types, like tirgatao too -- since she's so bad at emotions herself, having someone patient enough to help her draw 'em out is a boon.

"it better," she chirps, joking (secretly a little nervous -- what if it doesn't? what if -- well anyway), and goes to give her a playful nudge with her shoulder. "it's good to see you again, seri," blixen says, smiling at her friend. with nothing else to report she makes to head off on her own way, unless seri stops her.