Ankyra Sound change is coming through my shadow
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Perhaps arrogantly, the shadow had assumed her first attempt at joining a pack would go smoothly-- she was wrong. The moment the other's demeanor began to shift south, she began to wonder what she had done to offend him. Surely some misstep on her part; it wounded her pride to admit it, but she was more concerned with not repeating her error.
As he spoke bitingly, the Messeda girl quietly accepted her maybe-goal of joining as hopeless. Still, she sought to correct herself, taking the hint he gave with his words and lowering herself to a bow as he finished speaking. She wasn't even certain this was what he wanted, and she made little effort to hide her uncertainty.
I apologize. Samaantine pressed her ears to her skull and lowered her gaze, shamed by her own lack of social graces. Too often she forgot that being raised only among family did come with setbacks-- yes, she had been overconfident, though perhaps not in the way the other assumed. Deciding she would rather him think her naive than insolent, and already feeling pessimistic about the outcome, she admitted: I am inexperienced with pack etiquette, though I am learning. I meant no disrespect.
Messages In This Thread
change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 06, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 09, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 11, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - March 11, 2018, 04:56 PM