Lost Creek Hollow Please don't make any sudden moves
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Private 

The shadows creeped along the ground as the man slipped through the woods. Almost as if the darkness was a friend, it hid his smooth movements as his paws made no sound on the hard ground. One purpose was on his mind. Her. He had caught scent of her a few days ago, but had lost it as the snow fell. She was his, but she had run. Why she reacted the way she did, he still did not understand. Weaving between the silent trunks of the trees, he snorted, his breath billowing into a small cloud before dissipating. He would find her.
Stealthily he crept, aware of his every movement, his muscles as tight as a snakes coils. The air was eerily quiet as his pale eyes took in the darkness. His ears twitched at the silence, the sound of it almost defeaning. The sudden screech of an owl only made him turn his ear in the direction. The creatures of the shadows did not bother him. The opposite. The calming screech of an owl, the howling wind through treetops, the eerily silence of dread...It all made him smile. If a creature could call it a smile. Twisted as the sidewinder, it lit upon his face as he loped deeper into the silent shadows.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
It could be said that the ashen youth was growing fast - but he was already large, with a muscular build and looking as deadly as ever with a sharpened gaze of ice. He had grown up much younger than he perhaps should have, but there was nobody to be blamed, for his personality may be dark but as his father had said... Every Svartell man had some kind of fault. Some kind of darkness. His just happened to be a little more extreme.

It was during one of his spurts of boredom that he departed from the confines of the Bypass and strolled nonchalantly through the nearby land. He was not a scout, the land itself held no great importance to him, but he was in search of something to catch his interest. Be it another poor victim for him to taunt or another dark soul for him to test, Aries was a boy on a simple expedition to find something

So perhaps that was why the Reaper stalked the darkness now, iced orbs scanning each shadow that flickered and blinked from behind each tree that loomed around his svelte figure. He had caught a scent, and of course he could not deny his curiousity the chance to seek out a potential sacrifice to feed his sickly desires. An owl's piercing screech caused the young man to halt in his steps, head raising to peer upward at the canopy of leaves before engulfing himself deeper into the darkness, seeking out the owner of the scent.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As he continued to slink through the forest, his paws, though large, slipped him quietly through the night. His pale eyes needed no adjusting, as this was his play time. Ears twisting on his head, he caught every sound: the wing beat of the owl as it launched itself off the icy branch in search of prey, the frantic scampering of the small rabbit, the futile struggle as the owl gripped it with it's talons and the sudden, dull sound of bones crunching as the owl silently put a talon through the spine. Stopping and perking his ears, he even went so far as to turn his shadowed head and show a venomous smile, anticipation for the death gurgle and the sound of flesh ripping making his pale eyes glint in the darkness.
As the sick gurgle reached his ears, a low, twisted sound of pleasure came out of his throat. Hearing the bird of prey rip it's first piece of meat off, he almost wished it was still alive. The hot red liquid inside was always better as it still flowed. His mouth salivated, and he swallowed then turned away. 
Lifting his muzzle, he took a long breath, his nostrils widening as he closed his ghost eyes for a moment. The fresh smell of death made the corners of his mouth curl up. It had always calmed him down. Yet as the long breath ended, a smell of a wolf bringing up the smell of death. Snorting softly, he started slicing his ways through the darkness, following the sweet smell of wolf flesh.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Apologies for short post xd

He found it almost amusing when he discovered he did not have to search much longer - a large, dark male drew closer from the shade of the trees like a panther stalking its prey, and Aries raised his tail in arrogant assurance that he was boss. In this case, it did not matter that this land was not claimed, for the Reaper only wished to establish his dominance over this stranger. He disliked the predatory glint in his eyes. The Svartell was the dangerous one, those iced orbs stared back with silent words drifting from behind.

He grunted in greeting, a deep voice that lacked enthusiasm. What did this male want?
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As his pale eyes landed on the wolf, the glint became present as he saw him raise his tail. The youth thought he was better than him. He choked back a short bark of amusement. Looking him over, he saw the strong muscle, the flesh rippling under his pelt. The large male's mouth watered as he considered the possibilities. Should he go for it? As he almost crouched to spring, he stopped. Maybe he could be more use alive. Did he have connections here?
The boy still had his tail raised, his stance clearly dominant. He thought quickly as he copied what an omega would do. Going into a submissive stance, the movement made him sick. He had always been on the top. Yet if he could get this wolf to help him, he could pretend for a few minutes, right? His predatory gaze disappeared as he masked it with a compliant look. Inside, he was laughing at this boy, as he tucked as his tail further. Better than Lonzo Moralez. Funny.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The ashen youth set his icy gaze on the man coldly, sharp orbs focused upon the actions of this snake. He picked up on the eyes travelling his pelt and his mind instantly compared it to Iliksis, who had regarded Aries with a similar stare. His lips pulled up to reveal white fangs glistening with malice - he would not allow this strange man to do anything to him, and if he believed he could overpower Aries, he was about to get a slap in the face.

Suddenly the dark male lowered himself into a submissive stance, as though he was an omega facing an alpha - but the Reaper did not instantly buy his reaction. Only moments ago those eyes trained on the ground were scanning the yearling's pelt, as if he could taste him with his gaze. A low rumbled growl reverberated through his chest, a deep, commanding sound to reaffirm the idea that if anyone was the dominant man here, it was Aries. "What do you want?" He asked, tone void of emotion. Most would have fled by now, but this one did not run.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.