Emberwood Shadows in the Dark
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 

Blood stained the she-wolf's muzzle after she successfully kills a rabbit. She nurses a wound to her hind paw after hurting it trying to maneuver through the trees. The shade provided her with a dark layer of shade. She kept the voices at bay for the time being as she sees her blood stain the white snow beneath her. [font]Stop whimpering like a coward.[/font] Serem heard the voice tell her and she just shook her head and tried to ignore it.
”Common” "Spanish"
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Everything had been going exceedingly well lately; he and Alarian were beyond happy, Korei and him bonded, and he was growing closer to the unique femme Xahi. Yet, his body was made for travel and travel it must, despite his slowly healing gash ripped from his thigh. The closer to the others he got, the more the young wolf worried about their departure, what if something happened?  So when off enjoying the sense of voyaging, he never ventured very far. 

"Day after day, 
Alone on a hill, 
The man with a foolish grin is keeping perfectly still,"

A certain spark lit amongst the wolf as he padded along to the song, his voice spreading across the shadows of the icy forest. Until he smelled the blood of another and instantly had the urge to aid in any way. He knew well the difficulties of injury with no pack, fortunately enough he essentially did have one. Following the source of the metallic scent, he came upon a young shadow; to his luck a girl. He needed no more scuffles with bulky, pale beasts. "Hello, there!" A chirpy accent caroled, grinning down at a potential new friend.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She licks up the remaining blood on her paw and looks up at the male. "Hi...who are you?" The female asked as she sounded slightly unsure on if she should be talking with him at all. The voices were low but they were slowly getting louder but she ignored them for the time being as she waited for the male to respond.
”Common” "Spanish"
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
She didn’t seem particularly unwelcoming or cold, so he approached her with the same cheeriness. ”Lennon, you?” He observed the girl, taking in her ebony pelt. Something seemed off about her, though nothing he wasn’t use too; Lennon had come across some rather strange canines in the past. She was no exception to this, and so he treated her just the same. 

Besides, different want far more interesting.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem stood up from her previous position and she attempts to hide her limp. "My name is Serem." She hesitated at first but this male seemed to be alright. However, Serem hadn't been a very good judge of character in the past, the she-wolf trusts her instincts
”Common” "Spanish"
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
He nodded to her name, and thought it over in his head a moment before refocusing. Lennon flashed another amiable smile, ”Pleasure to meet you,” He complimented before sniffing the air for any unknown smells, and found none. He gazed down at the charcoal ghost again, his expression worried. ”You’re out here on your own?” He said, with genuine concern.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem was surprised by his concern. Why would he care anyway, he didn't even know her and if he was smart he wouldn't want to. She had a way of scaring wolves away due to her...problem. "Yes, I am. Why?" She asked
”Common” "Spanish"
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
He gave a quick look of worry, before sending Serem another kind-hearted smile. ”It’s awfully difficult to be out here on your own - you don’t have to be, y’know?” Lennon offered her a hand, he knew well the boringness of solitude and the dangers that lurked as a lone wolf. Which was why he began to collect those that were in need of a family or guardian of some type - or really just a friend.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She's gonna get a little pushy but eventually, she might lighten up haha.

Serem got up from the ground and secretly hid her limp, or at least tried to. She, however, scoffed at his words "Sometimes being alone is better than being around judgy wolves." Serem never truly understood why wolves were kind to others they hadn't even met before.
”Common” "Spanish"
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
No worries!

The word cut into him like a knife, judgy.  A large part of his philosophies was to accept anyone, with of course the few exceptions. To be hinted at such an adjective worried him, was he judgy? For once, the wolf stumbled on his words. "I- I didn't mean it like- I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to come off like that,"  Lennon admitted with obvious worry. "I can agree with that, I only care about your safety is all."
living is easy with eyes
closed
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The mysterious female was not used to this males responses. "Why though, we just met." The females curiosity was peaked as she spoke. Which was different because for once she didnt know what to say.
”Common” "Spanish"