King Elk Forest see my heart; I decorate it like a grave
165 Posts
Ooc —

it has been a long time since she's heard her name called in the wind's song, filling the space above the trees with the summons. for a moment, she was still, and worry curled in the pit of her gut, lurking there like an ugly viper. she pushed away the worst thoughts before they could come, forcing herself up and lurching forward when after a panicked beat she recognized Delight's call.

when she did draw up alongside Delight, her gaze locked immidiately on the strange male, hackles prickling beside herself. he was injured, and obviously deeply upset, and yet she could not reason with the instinctual part of herself that bade her be on high alert.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 07, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - February 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Anatha - February 11, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - March 21, 2018, 07:16 PM