King Elk Forest see my heart; I decorate it like a grave
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
The ex-soldier hardly noticed the strange woman's arrival; he was caught between anger and embarrassment, ears flattening to his head. His gaze had drifted from Delight to somewhere just past him. The answer only barely registered, but Nathaniel tucked it away dutifully for later. He would visit eventually.
When the Morwinyon began speaking to the newcomer-- Anatha, it seemed-- Nathaniel's attention turned to her as well. He studied her with a distant expression, only vaguely interested but not unfriendly. His gaze only lingered a few beats, though, as he felt Delight's eyes on him again. Nat responded to his look passively, softening and giving a dip of his head to show he understood. He was doing his job as a leader, making sure all was well within his pack. Nathaniel could respect that.
Thank you, Delight. The words were quiet, almost flat but not insincere.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 07, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - February 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Anatha - February 11, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Nathaniel Sr. - March 12, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - March 21, 2018, 07:16 PM