Moonspear is this the death of a bachelor?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
o:) @Terance

Where was her best buddy, Terry? 

Right, so the other day she had asked him to let her alone with a show of teeth, something exceptionally out of the ordinary for her toward him. Now she sought him out, craving his company as she realized his scent was so-very-strong here. He was close. Hydra was like a shark drawn to blood, tail waving as she called into the wood: Ter?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
the other day had been quite a shock. terance had been very dramatically scolding for being oh too close to hydra. not enjoying the idea of sharp teeth on his muzzle (not again), the yearling opted to stay the fuck away from her. 

so when her scent was nearby, terance actually made a complete u-turn and tried to beeline it away from her-- but he heard her voice loud and clear. ter? he paused, nose twitching and tail flicking. there was definitely something in the air lately, and though he couldn't quite put a paw on it-- it certainly made him antsy. he figured by now all the war threats had settled but... well, maybe not. terance was no stranger to hormone, but this was an entirely new feeling hanging in the air. he placed it as something else. 

hesitant, terance turned and padded back towards where he'd heard hydra, head low and ears angled forward. "have we settled?" he asked in a teasing tone, nose still twitching as he eyed the dark beta. what was she up to?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Settled! she said decidedly, grinning. She hadn't felt out of line the other day, but she had settled down—something had made her temperamental, and she warned him away from it. Yes indeed, she was all settled now. Hydra's tail waved as she grinned at him, moving to administer a fond nip to his shoulder as she slid past him. Y'hungry? She felt like running a lot, lately. But a hunt sounded great right now.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance grinned at her comment, straightening back up a little. "good, i prefer not having teeth marks in my face," he said, and padded a little closer to her. to her next question, he rolled his eyes. "i'm always hungry, hy," he replied, nose twitching now in hopes to find the scent of something to take down. after a moment, his ears pricked and he eyed his friend curiously, tail swaying at his hocks. "wanna find something?"
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra looked to Terance, softening some. I wouldn't put teeth marks in your face. Something's going on. I don't know what. I feel strange, she hummed, those days, very bad—but these ones... good, she expressed, stretching out some as she turned around to move alongside him. Though her own scent was not so severe as a wolf in heat, it was clear she was exhibiting signs of it—and though she would not go through her first heat this year, it seemed her body was prepared to, under the influence of their very own alpha female. 

She felt the need to be close to him, and so lingered beside him, grinning as he spoke. I don't know why I even asked, honestly, she quipped, her eyes flashing. Totally down. Y'craving anything in particular? Her ear twitched atop her head, turning to scent the air and get the samples of the day.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance was actually very glad that hydra was feeling better. like amekaze, he just sort of enjoyed being around her right now-- at least, not that his guard was now. and hydra especially just had something about her that made terance sort of smug looking-- like a smirk had suddenly permanently plastered itself on his face. "but you feel better?" he asked curiously, eyeing her with another wave of his tail. 

she moved alongside him, invading a lot of personal space. but terance didn't mind, in fact, as she returned his joke he gave her a light bump. but... actually... terance suddenly had a better idea. "yeah, actually... WOLF!!" and with that made to knock over his friend with a quick jump onto her-- unless she was too quick, since he had given away his masterminded plan.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra waved her plume at his words. I feel... different, she remarked, but not in a bad way, not irritable. I feel good... I think better, she drawled as Hydra thought of how to describe to him what, exactly, it was she felt. Hydra's ears flicked atop her crown. It was a pleasant haze that covered her, and she felt every bit of her desiring the proximity of someone—Terance, now.

His words registered too late, but Hydra found herself not minding at all. Her wish had been granted; she felt him, and he was the feeling of warm water spreading on cold skin. She rolled easily, thawing, a breathy laugh coming forth from her. She was beneath him, and her forelegs pressed against his chest. Hydra grinned from where she lay and furrowed her brows, though there was a grin that presented itself as she spoke: Are you telling me I look like a snack? she quipped, tail waving. Of course he thought so. She was Lyra's spitting image. Though he had spoken to Alya about his feelings, he had never been so direct with her... not that she could think of presently. Maybe he had? Her mind was in such a fog, that pleasant one, that truth be told it was difficult to recollect much but what was going on this very second.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
slowly terance had been swept into her grasp, and though it did have a slow start-- the situation clouded by a bit of caution-- it had only begun to snowball. and faster and faster was he becoming absolutely enthralled by her entire being. god damn, he hadn't even realized what was happening until she was suddenly beneath him-- his own fault-- and staring at him with those big blue eyes that terance so heavily associated with lyra.

yes, of course he thought she looked like a snack. the tastiest god damn snack he'd ever laid his eyes on.

swept up in the moment, suddenly, remembering his interactions with alya and reverting back to that impulsive cloud that made him only think of lyra (how selfish, but was it entirely unfair?), terance returned her grin, his own laced into a smirk. "absolutely," he returned, not even bothering to try to take down her arrogance a notch-- it didn't feel right in this moment. and though her paws were pressed against him, he bent his head to press his nose against her cheek, combing gently through the fur along her jaw-- a snack did belong in your mouth, right?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was surprised, totally surprised, by his physicality—she did not expect it, not one bit, and a large part of her enjoyed it. A larger part of her knew that this one was Lyra's and that while she could take her pick of anyone she pleased, she would not touch what belonged to her favorite sisters. There was a real claim on him. Rannoch had just been Roy. Terance was maybe Jim. And Hydra would not fuck that up for their sweet, darling little P. Hydra's foreleg flexed against him, and though she wiggled comfortably beneath him, she grounded them both: Hold on—this isn't what you want, even in their induced states and their fuzzy promises, he had yet to give himself a fair chance with Lyra. And she wanted him to have that chance. Good roleplay, though. You're going to make someone quite happy, if he kept this tough, strong-boy thing going, Lyra could be won. In the heat of the moment, she of course wanted to explore this further, but she would never in a million years do that to her twin.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
it seemed that was strike three for good ol' terance red,eaf-disarrino. he was 0 for 3 on the cerberus train and, well, that was sort of devastating. at least he, well, kind of maybe had a chance with lyra. he was still sort of left uncertain about the other night. it seemed like she'd turned him down but then maybe she hadn't after all? terance was still confused by it-- hydra seemed like a good consolation. apparently she disagreed. though it certainly hurt to basically LARP his previous rejection, he was clear headed for enough heartbeats to remember that this was an entirely different wold. lightheartedly, now sort of indifferent about being turned down by hydra (since it was hydra, after all) terance gave a playful roll of his eyes and a small smirk. he leaned to nip once at her nose before stepping to the side and shaking out her pelt. 

"for the record," terance said with a puff of his chest, "you absolutely started that." with a sideways glance her way, he flicked his tail. "what, walking around lookin' like that and smellin' like that? it's unfair, hydra ostrega, cruel, even," he added with a sniff.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Let the record show, she decreed, holding her head high and her plume higher. Something about everything lately made her feel high, large and in charge, moreso than usual. Terance amped her up moreso, and she turned to him with a full smile. Stop. You love me, she said with a grin. Moving to nose him, Hydra revealed: Well, I love you too, dope. Come on, let's hunt something really tasty, and she nipped his shoulder gently before charging off.