Ankyra Sound fed her honey to keep the monarchy pleased
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
All Welcome 
taking some liberties , set for tomorrow - this will be ingram's only post. others are welcome to reply, but i will archive after a week.

he had come back to the broken strand bewildered, wylla's scent in distinct exit along the northern perimeter of the forest. without wylla, he had no purpose here -- he shared no love for the other residents save perhaps lycaon and nyx, and chusi was gone.

all the beach did now was serve as painful reminder of how fractured and cheerless his life was.

there was little for him here. he stopped between pylons of thick sequoias and looked back on the battered shore once, a soft howl cupped to his lips to announce his departure.  then, with great finality ingram jaws clapped shut and he trailed after wylla's already fading scent.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Grimnismal was well on the road to falling apart and Nyx couldn't help but mentally kick herself for not leaving before it was too late. Moping, the golden Ostrega prowled the sequoias alone in the direction of a favoured resting spot, where she could continue to nurse her wounded pride and figure out her next course of action.

Pressing her flank to the base of a tree, Nyx set about licking deepest of lacerations on her forelimb. The pressure of her tongue caused the cut to sting and, squeezing her eyes shut, pushed through the pain in attempt to rid it of sand and prevent infection. Just as she prepared to work on another scratch, Ingram's familiar voice travelled across the strand and she pricked her rugged ears to listen.

He was leaving, and in doing so had wounded her deeper than anything physical that the Drageda wolf had placed on her hide.

Ingram and Lycaon had been her grounding to the coast - the sole reason she remained within the ranks of Grimnismal. Hurt that one of very few she considered a friend had up and left without a proper farewell, Nyx gritted her teeth and gathered herself to stalk away to a more secluded place where she could feel sorry for herself.