Hushed Willows Itsy Bitsy Birdy
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
Itsy stopped by in the mountain range. This place was nice, nothing bad she had found yet. So she sat snug on a rock, all fluffed up in the spot she was in. There she rested, but kept an eye open as she was also a cautious one. She had filled up on worms before, so for this day she had nothing to do whatsoever.

@Sprig
17 Posts
Ooc —
Trotting along the valley, the male grinned as he eyes lit up, looking around. So many new areas. The willows blew in the slight breeze, and his curious eyes sought out any animals within their branches. Some birds, but not many. Spotting a bird up ahead on a rock, he let out a bark as he started trotting towards it.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Itsy heard a bark and turned her head a little, chirping quietly as she spotted something coming towards her. It looked like...a darker Poppy? Being startled by the appearance of a dog, she flew up to a nearby branch, skipping along as she looked down on it. "Hi hi dog! What is dog doing here?"
17 Posts
Ooc —
Stopping underneath the tree, he sat down and grinned at the small bird. Tiny, some might call it. He tilted his head, curiosity in his eyes. Hi, bird! I am just passing through this beautiful place. It gets colder than I am used to though. Pausing for a moment, he wagged his tail. My name is Sprig. What is yours, small bird? His ears moved forward as if waiting for an answer, a small smile on his face.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Itsy skipped along the branch more while happily chirping. "Itsy! Itsy!" the bird answered. "Does Sprig know Poppy? Itsy knows other dog named Poppy! Poppy nice and kind. Are you nice and kind?" the bird asked down to the dog. Then she started imitating the wag she had done with Poppy, moving her whole body as well.
17 Posts
Ooc —
Sprig grinned as the bird talked. So her name was Itsy. He was close. His eyes lit with curiousity and questions as she mentioned a dog named Poppy. Another dog? Was it like him. Following her hop with his head, he laughed with no malice at her wag. He bowed as if he were about to play. Yes, I will be nice and kind. Would you like to answer a couple of questions for me? Pretty name, but I've never heard of a dog named Poppy. Where did you see her? It would be nice to see another dog. Maybe she looks like me. Does she? Wagging a little bit more, he sat back up and almost trembled with curiosity as he smiled. This bird was nice. Almost like a tiny friend.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Far off, far off! Itsy can take you, but for price" the bird said, sticking out her chest. Then she looked about the ground, thinking of what could be the price...then something came to mind. "For worm...two worms." 

She nodded to the question. "Like you like you! But brighter fur. Very nice. Helped Itsy with snail!"
17 Posts
Ooc —
He grinned as she spoke, his eyes lighting up. Smart bird. He hadn't come across very many of these. Wagging his tail slowly, he raised his brow. Worms? Sounded reasonable, but where would he find some? Needing to satisfy his curiousity about this other dog, he got up and bounded over to the rocks. Could they be hiding underneath them? 
Shoving the loose rock aside with his snout, he began digging. The ground was incredibly hard, but his determination was clearly seen in his stance as he continued. Snow and rock flew everywhere as the hole got deeper. Sniffing, he then huffed, trying to get the cold dirt out of his nose. Nothing there. Moving a few feet over, he began to dig again, his brows almost furrowed in concentration. 
About 5 minutes later, his whole back end began to shake as he looked up at the tiny bird. Excitement was heard in his voice as his dirt covered nose huffed again. Here! There might be three. I'm not sure. Moving slightly away from the good sized hole, he sat down and watched, not wanting to startle her.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Itsy watched as the dog moved a rock, then began digging. She moved into a postion where she could see, and if she could she would be licking her beak with her tongue. But bird tongues were not long enough, so she only stared in anticipation. Then once he was done, she hopped down to the ground and pecked around. She pulled out about two before she nodded. This was acceptable, even if there was a third. "Itsy will take these to safe place! Then Itsy come back, yeah?"
17 Posts
Ooc —
The boy wagged his tail and grinned at the bird, his head slightly tilted as the bird pecked around before finding two worms. He was sure there was three, but the bird seemed satisfied with the two he had. As the bird spoke, Sprig nodded, his ears as perked as they could be as his curiousity shone in his eyes. He couldn't wait to meet this other dog.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Good, good!" the bird chirped happily. To find Poppy again would be a great opportunity and she was happy to be able to find her again. "Itsy will be back! Yeah?" The small bird took off from her perch, then off she went. And just like that, she was gone into the sky.
17 Posts
Ooc —
The dog gave her a lopsided grin and nodded excitedly, his tail beating against the ground. He couldn't wait to meet the other dog. He tilted his head as the bird flew off, then a thoughtful look came upon his face. Itsy wasn't coming back...was she?
Waiting a while, he shook his head and laughed lightly. His curiosity would have to wait. The bird had gotten preoccupied with the worms. He would have to find this other dog himself. Trotting off happily, his ears perked as he wondered what was going to happen next.