Redhawk Caldera That night something of youth and beauty died in the elder world
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Clover had just been snoozing, and in her dream came a particularly foul scent. It was enough to cause her to wake, and when she did she noted @Tegan sprawled out alongside her, snoring. There was something to be said about this: nothing but the scent of this fart had ever been able to wake Clover from her restful states before, so deep could she sleep. 

The Blackthorn scowled and launched to all fours, marching away grumpily, but not before snapping a testy: that's fucking nuclear. I've got to go and see if I've any whiskers left, in a huff. 

Stalking off, Clover hardly minded what was around her. Really, she just wanted to go back to snooze city... but that was unlikely at this rate. The scent had been so bad, she probably would have nightmares about it for weeks. Ugh. Giggling distracted her, and she adjusted her course to find its source. Since she wasn't going to get more sleep, she might as well see what other things she could get into she figured.
Messages In This Thread
RE: That night something of youth and beauty died in the elder world - by Clover - February 07, 2018, 09:22 PM