Redhawk Caldera That night something of youth and beauty died in the elder world
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Well," Fiadh began, inhaling a deep breath as she considered the events leading up to her snowball, "y'know how the snow sticks to your feet? And it's like, damn snow, get off my damn feet! Well I kicked some off and it stayed in a clump in the snow, and then I realized it's not my feet that are sticky, it's the snow! So I started nudging more snow into my clump and if you pat it a bit, it'll stick!" Grinning broadly, she lifted one of her paws and tried to wiggle the clumped snow off her toes to demonstrate, but she was sure Clover would know what she was talking about. Snow between your toes was the worst.

"Then if you roll it around with your nose some snow will stick and it'll just keep getting bigger!" Tail wagging, Fiadh bounced a few feet away from her snowball, giving her sister room to try it if she wanted to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: That night something of youth and beauty died in the elder world - by Fiadh - February 18, 2018, 10:38 AM