Sea Lion Shores dragonfly, doesn't matter
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
first this mix called her a hermaphrodite, and then she laughed in her face. sandpiper felt her blood rise and her eyes narrowed in a hardened, angry stare. if anything, this weird conglomeration of wolf/coyote blood was the hermaphrodite! sandpiper cast her legs a quick look as if reassuring herself that there was nothing hermaphrodite about her svelte figure. seriously, the nerve!

her ears lanced back in a dark expression as the female offered explanation. her thin lips met in a purse - what the hell was a senorita? was she now calling her a man as well?

she stomped her paw again, accentuating it with a whip of her tail. "damn right, you were calling me beautiful." she issued hotly, still feeling her hackles lift at the idea of being compared to someone that had more than one gender. she thought herself the paragon of feminine beauty and her heart still stung from the perceived insult. "why'd you gotta say something hurtful like that? at least offer to get me dinner first before you start insulting me, damn."
Messages In This Thread
dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 07, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 07, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 11, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 12, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 12:58 AM