Sea Lion Shores dragonfly, doesn't matter
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
somehow being part coyote was worse than being a runt to sandpiper -- and worse than having a defective mother that ran out of milk. as the strange elucidated the reasoning (excuses, in sandpiper's eyes) behind her unimpressive stature, sandpiper found her gaze wandering.

it was a shame sandpiper was such an abrasive and impudent thing, because she missed the opportunity then and there to secure this strange mix into their fold. the opportunity as it presented itself was completely lost on the cairn wolf, who flicked her tail as if bored by dakini's explanation.

she issued a condescending snigger as dakini mentioned the seals up shore. "you really aren't from the sea, are you?" she rolled her eyes as if it was so inconveniencing to have to explain to an outlander why seals were not exactly easy meals to obtain. "good luck - they're meaner and stronger than they look. if i were you, i wouldn't bother."

that was the nicest thing dakini would get out of the cairn child, who decided then she was done playing tour-guide, and made to leave.
Messages In This Thread
dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 07, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 07, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 11, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 12, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 12:58 AM