Wapun Meadow Little Flame
6 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
All Welcome 

Three...two...one...RAHHHH! The long-legged girl sprang forward, her jaws open and her eyes wide as she chased the rabbit with a fierce intensity. With her sprightly speed, the girl was quickly upon it, tearing messily into the squealing creature. The girl shook it ferociously in her maw, teeth ripping into it's flesh until the creature's voice promptly ceased. Content with her work, the little flame started to rip through the pelt of the small mammal. The girl attempted to clear enough snow in order to lay comfortably without becoming wet. The little one was not a fan of getting wet.
Once she had settled down into her spot, she dog raised her chocolate head, her piercing eyes scanning the landscape as she sniffed for other creatures. 
     Marigold, better known as Legs, had been traveling for some time now. She had escaped from that prison of a life that was domesticity, and was now roaming as she pleased. This was the life. Wild prey, gamey and delcious, freedom to roam where she pleased, doin just what she wanted. Nothing could tear her from this feeling. The little flame could never flicker out at this moment.
~ M A R I G O L D ~
7 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The earthy coated wolf trekked not far from the borders of Bearclaw - truthfully the only reason he stayed was his sister. To find fellow blood was significant and in no way could be a coincidence. Still, it didn't feel like some miracle. His skin ached to settle, yet something about the valley kept him on edge. So, he left to find peace in other things, knowing he would return soon. Despite being absent in most of each other's lives, he felt a protectiveness over his twin. The burly wolf that threatened him, obviously defending Reigi was a thought to ponder. Should he like this man? 

Either way, he would lay low if need be amongst his new home. He would do almost anything to stay close to his lineage. Ripped from his thoughts a the smell of something... so potent and gross. Very perplexed he followed this odor only to find an equally uncouth creature laying in the snow. He was clearly revolted, his arrogance blocking the fact that he actually looked quite a bit like a dog. Still, he wasn't one, or whatever the hell that thing was. 
"What the hell are you?" He questioned, though his accent forced his words to come out clumsy and poorly articulated, colliding with his masculine tone only made him sound stupid - angering him even more, for in truth he was a very intelligent wolf. 
6 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The chocolatey girl had been content, joviantly pulling at her kill, when the rsutling sound that she knew as footsteps shook her from her joy. Disturbed, the little one rose to her lanky limbs, glaring fiercely at the one approaching. He looked blatantly doglike to the young girl, only enhancing her reaction to his words. What the hell was she? What the hell was she? The small-framed girl looked up at the male with true indignation, her hetero eyes flashing with annoyance. How dare he ask such a question.
     "I'm the flame that's boutta set fire to your dumb ass for having the audacity to ask me that, bastard. Oh wait, did you understand that? I can speak a little slower if you'd like." The girl curled her lip into a snear, gazing directly into the larger's eyes. What a dick.
~ M A R I G O L D ~