King Elk Forest you're offering more than you owe
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The middle ground response she gets encourages the lady to step a little closer. Her trademark smile was no longer on her visage, rather an expression of concerned covered it. "I'm afraid I never got to meet him," she started off, "but I'm sure he was a wonderful man, others who knew him think so"  she finished her sentence. If the others didn't know who he was, why would the cry for him? Why would anyone cry for the death of someone they don't like? If anything, shouldn't it be viewed as a celebration to them? She hoped that the wolf was someone worth shedding all these tears for, but by the looks of it, he was more than just a good man.

Gracious isn't one for social cues, but something about his answer didn't sit with her very well. With his entire body facing her, the woman strode closer, perhaps only a few inches away from Delight. Nothing about her movement was malicious or vicious, it was careful and gentle. Very softly, she brushed her nose against the side of his neck in a comforting way. "Delight," she started off before backing off a bit, "if you need to get something off your chest, I believe you should do it now."

"Death is something we all feel and grieve. But it provides us a time to tie up loose ends and start anew." 
She didn't want to pressure him by any means, her voice was careful considering she tried to avoid being provocative. Gracious didn't want to demand answers, she wanted more or less for it to be Delight's own idea. It feels better when it's their own rather than someone commanding them or pressuring them to do something, especially when it's opening up during a hard time.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
you're offering more than you owe - by Ariel - February 08, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Gracious - February 09, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Ariel - February 11, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Gracious - February 11, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Gracious - February 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Ariel - February 14, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Gracious - February 26, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Ariel - March 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Gracious - March 03, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Ariel - March 04, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: you're offering more than you owe - by Gracious - March 04, 2018, 10:03 PM