King Elk Forest it's a funny battle, it's a constant game
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Since she had never shared this spot with another body, she didn't have a good idea of how would work out exactly and made herself small until Delight could settle in with her, snickering softly at his mention of a lack of planning too--because how could she not? Even she had turned her nose up at this weather, but hey, if he'd been into the snowy stuff, she wasn't going to fault him. "Well, could always be worse," she offered back and shifted herself a bit better, then was much more satisfied.

Her ears went towards the leader quickly, baited a bit by Delight's prefacing and eager to hear more--especially when it revealed to be about the scouting, and about moving it up to sooner, rather than later. She perked just a little, maybe, and wondered why the timeline moved up so soon but she was not going to argue. "Oh? Yeah. Sure, I can go soon," the scout answered, collecting herself (and her thoughts) on the matter as she went. She had faith that she could make it work as soon as there was a break in this snow, with or without Mona if she could find her. Traveling would just take time, but she wasn't pressed by any major deadlines that she knew about yet; there could still be more to know. "Do you know anything about where Morningside is generally? I'm sure I can ask around on the other side of the mountains a bit too if not.." she said, not bothered if he didn't.
Messages In This Thread
it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 08, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 09, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 10, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 11, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 14, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 17, 2018, 07:59 PM