Whitebark Stream Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name...
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Private 
The heavy-hearted girl padded through the cold, continuing her journey after having spoken with Lanawyn and Lily...well, she just couldn't wait any longer. The girl had to speak to Alarian. SHe had to speka to her friend. After having both a comforting and terrifying conversation, Xahi had experienced all of the doubt sh eneeded for now. The girl could finally apologize, and hopefully lift some burden of confusion from Ali's chest.
    As she walked on, she became a bit nervous that she was being selfish...Perhaps it would only burden him more..? No-no. There was no going back now. Whence she picked up his smell, Xahi called out. "Ali...@Alarian?" The girl was tentative, gentle...unsure of what was to come next.
~ X A H I ~
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Ali had been waiting for Xahi to approach him, unwilling to impose his presence in case the girl needed time to calm down. He knew she was shaken by her brother's appearance-- part of him felt grateful that Lanawyn had not reacted that way to his sudden re-entry to her life. She would have been right to, he thought.
When he caught the green-eyed girl's scent and heard her approach, he turned and moved slowly to greet her. There was no tension in his posture, no fear or resentment in his expression, but he was slightly timid.
Xahi. When he got closer, he leaned in to brush his nose against her cheek lightly. Are you alright?
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
When the boy approached her he...he touched her. He was so kind, so warm...How could anyone be this forgiving? ...Why had she not been so forgiving? The young girl looked at him, shock and guilt laced in her gaze. "I..." She touched his neck in return, before gently pulling back to look her friend in his eyes.
     "I'm so sorry." The girl's voice had returned to it's deep, rich tone, but now there was sadness poured into the honey-thick voice as well. She turned her head, attempting to inspect his shoulder. "Ali...I-I would never, never, hurt you, but...but I did." She lowered her gaze to the ground, staying it there for a moment, before flicking those eyes back up again.
     "I am not a violent person, but I allowed myself to get caught up in the thick of my emotions, and I harmed you. That is something that, hopefully, you can forgive, but... But it is something that is not acceptable behavior and-" The girl paused, before stating clearly as a stream drawn from spring melt. "If you wish me take my leave...I understand."
~ X A H I ~
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian was a little shocked and very worried to hear the offer-- then he leaned forward and rested his head against her shoulder gently.
I'd never want you to leave, Xahi. No one would want that. He assured her, deciding that took priority over anything else he had to say. I do forgive you-- I did the moment it happened. You're my friend, and I know you didn't mean to hurt me.
The boy lifted his head to meet her gaze and smiled a little, his own golden eyes sparkling with affection and a bit of humor as he spoke again. Lennon wouldn't let you leave anyway.
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
The woman gratefully, yet a little sadly, as the boy poured more kind words into the river that was forming their friendship. She was relieved to know he wasn’t mad, however, a small part of the girl was still tinged with guilt.
     At the mention of their mutual partner, Xahi’s eyes darkened. “I’m not so sure about that...he-he’s very upset.” The girl sighed, following it up with a long, deep draw of breath. “I hope I can keep his affections through this...I’m sure it was horrific for him to see you hurt...”
~ X A H I ~
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He listened a bit sadly as his friend mentioned the anger of his lover. Instantly, though, the boy knew what he would say to calm Xahi's fears regarding Lennon.
Just before Lennon brought you here, we had a similar conflict. Ali admitted softly. I started a fight, while we were already wounded-- I thought I was protecting Korei, but I probably should have walked away from it.
He paused slightly, a touch ashamed at the memory. That almost got us killed. Lennon was hurt so badly... and he forgave me. And then he told me he loved me. Alarian shook his head a little, smiling fully now. I don't understand him, but I love him and I like to think I know him... I don't doubt that he still cares for you deeply.
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
As her friend’s soft words touched her ears, she gave a soft smile. She recalled the night the two had spoken, out under the stars when she had comforted his worries. That was when they had truly bonded, she remembered everything they said, word for word. That night had happened because of his troubles, and now here they were again, Alarian now in the role of therapist, despite the fact that he was the one who had been injured. The young woman’s heart warmed slightly as he spoke of Lennon caring for her. 
      “Alarian...a friend I have in you, despite the troubles to you I have caused. Why are kind so?”
~ X A H I ~