Whitebark Stream Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name...
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
When the boy approached her he...he touched her. He was so kind, so warm...How could anyone be this forgiving? ...Why had she not been so forgiving? The young girl looked at him, shock and guilt laced in her gaze. "I..." She touched his neck in return, before gently pulling back to look her friend in his eyes.
     "I'm so sorry." The girl's voice had returned to it's deep, rich tone, but now there was sadness poured into the honey-thick voice as well. She turned her head, attempting to inspect his shoulder. "Ali...I-I would never, never, hurt you, but...but I did." She lowered her gaze to the ground, staying it there for a moment, before flicking those eyes back up again.
     "I am not a violent person, but I allowed myself to get caught up in the thick of my emotions, and I harmed you. That is something that, hopefully, you can forgive, but... But it is something that is not acceptable behavior and-" The girl paused, before stating clearly as a stream drawn from spring melt. "If you wish me take my leave...I understand."
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 09, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 09, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 09, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 10, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 10, 2018, 01:48 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 10, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 12, 2018, 10:35 AM