Whitebark Stream Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name...
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
The woman gratefully, yet a little sadly, as the boy poured more kind words into the river that was forming their friendship. She was relieved to know he wasn’t mad, however, a small part of the girl was still tinged with guilt.
     At the mention of their mutual partner, Xahi’s eyes darkened. “I’m not so sure about that...he-he’s very upset.” The girl sighed, following it up with a long, deep draw of breath. “I hope I can keep his affections through this...I’m sure it was horrific for him to see you hurt...”
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 09, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 09, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 09, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 10, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 10, 2018, 01:48 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 10, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 12, 2018, 10:35 AM