Dawnlark Plains The trees are filled with memories
54 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Tokala felt her tail wag. "I can help you find them again, if you want. It's...not so fun. Being out here, all alone." She scuffed a paw over the dirt, looking at the ground. Truthfully, she did feel very alone. No company whatsoever. And those she called family had disappeared, so there was that too. "Everyone I knew left me..." That she had not meant to say. And there was true emotion.
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As the wolfess scuffed the ground, a prick of compassion touched her and mixed with her wariness. Cupping her ears forward, her eyes became a bit softer. She hesitated a moment before smiling once again, her voice kind. Now that I think about it, if you want to, they should be on the coast. You should search out either my friend Rosalyn or Smoke. They are nice, but I wouldn't cross either of them. It isn't a good idea. The kind voice was firm, a warning lingering in the air. She regarded the wolfess warily, yet she could not deny her the chance to prove herself. But she knew if this wolfess crossed her friends, they would not be the only ones looking for her.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
54 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Tokala smiled back, but it was a small smile. She tried to appear touched by the offer. "Thank you...I may go to find them if it helps you." But upon the warning, she guessed that in the end, she might not. She didn't want to risk it, not just yet. "I might yet see you around...but our game was fun, Dakini."
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She swished her tail and smiled back. Hoping the wolfess found what she was looking for, she rose gracefully to her feet and nodded towards her, eyes sparkling. It was fun, Tokala. I would enjoy meeting like this again sometime. Adíos. Winking at her, she began to trot across the field, her ears perked, tail swishing as she began to wonder who she would meet next.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.