Stone Circle Beginning of hope
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She looks away again as he moves beside her, grateful that he chose to sit with her. He declined her offer for the food so she simply shoved it aside, not wanting any more or to eat in front of him either. She released a long sigh and flicked her remaining ear as she warred internally with the desire to move closer to her son and press her muzzle into his fur. She had a feeling that he wasn't ready or wanting of her affections, so she wouldn't push them onto him no matter how much she felt the desire to.

His cracked voice spoke up and broke the silence between them and her chest tightened with guilt and pain. He thought that he was the cause of her pain? How had he come to that conclusion? "Cyron.... you aren't the cause of my pain. I am. The many mistakes I've made is what caused all this to happen. The mistakes of a new mother who had no idea what she's doing. I let you run away and didn't follow. I failed to get to you...me and your father went to Blackfeather and they refused your return. So we left...and I didn't follow your father home. I chose to give up before I found a young blackfeather boy and I attacked him. He did this to me" she gestured with her nose to her tail and looked upward at her missing ear. Her eyes hardened with grief. "So I ran home. I found Rowana and Burr gone. Your father alone. This is all my fault. You cannot and never will be the cause of my pain. It pains me that you've been broken and are obviously shouldering so much. It pains me that almost abandoned my family. But nobody is the cause but myself" she said this firmly, looking him in the eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 06:47 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Cyron - February 11, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 11, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Cyron - February 12, 2018, 04:20 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 12, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Cyron - February 17, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 17, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Cyron - February 26, 2018, 04:36 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 26, 2018, 08:42 PM