Swiftcurrent Creek trying to find the stars in rear-view mirrors
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
All Welcome 
She pushed through the underbrush, the dull crackle of snapping branches ceasing slowly as she pulled herself fully from the space. For a moment, she was still, surveying the little clearing she'd come to claim. Evening was just beginning to fall, night shrouding the snows, and a heavy cold silenced all. There was a dampness in the air that made the chill bone-deep, and the woman felt it's touch even under her mantle of silver.

The winter had made her lean and sinewy, the cold had made her hungry. The plunging temperatures of the last few days had made her especially motivated to hunt, and with one more glance at the spaces between the trees, she moved off through the snow. Perhaps, if she was lucky, she'd find another loner to entice into a hunt, or some prey would blunder into her path.
facilis descensus averno
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The land almost screamed 'danger' as she moved across it, but the hulking form of the wolfess seemed comfortable as her paws crunched the snow, sinking them into the icy whiteness. Silence defeaning, the woman moved her one ear around, the base of the other turning with it, as if the echoes of past sounds could be heard. 
Annoyance made her flick her tail, the constant reminder of her fight with the pup only hardening the resolve to find him again. Not yet, as there were other things more important than disrespect. Stopping, she was suddenly across from an icy wolfess, looking cold as the ground she walked on. Impressive, yet deadly. The woman's lips curled into a small grin, and she chuffed.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
her solitude did not go long undisturbed, for quite suddenly an umber-furred woman stood in her path, looking somewhat as if it had not been her entire intent to be there. still, she paused, and the wraith regarded her a moment, making no move to greet her in turn. when she had finished her quick scan of the woman did she utter her greeting, detached and filled with nothing but the forced formality of it, for surely all interactions began with it. "greetings." surely the woman ought to have a purpose in stopping, and while it had been she searching for some wolf to incite into a hunt, she had not been the one to approach.
so sorry for the wait! if you'd like, we could bump it up a bit?
facilis descensus averno
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Watching the she-wolf's coldness, her eyes glinted as a twisted smile rested on her face. The icy wind ruffled her fur, yet the tortoiseshell ignored it, studying the other wolfess with a calculating gaze. She could do. But the question was...would she? Straight to the point is how she usually worked, and today was no different. Her ear twitched as she spoke, her voice cool, almost bored. Are you looking for a pack? Her deep voice rumbled over the silence as her eyes stayed on the icy woman. It mattered not if she said yes or no to her, but she seemed like she could be of use.

I don't mind at all! Just tell me the date! :)
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.