Redhawk Caldera some things never change
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Read Only 
Anxiety had stripped her of a soul being worthwhile. She had waited for Shrike to return to her — even after the battle, where she had bore injury and their group had lost, she had desperately waited for him. They always claimed that when you were lost, you should stay in the same spot — but weeks had passed, and her mate was no where to be seen.

She had cried the night she realized he would not return. This was not like Shrike. Not her mate. The world ouldn't have kept him from returning to her.. Only one thing could have. She could not consider that option, though — to believe him dead. Cold, frozen on the ground somewhere.. much like Scimitar. Eshe. Rannoch. All of them.

Injured she might have been, the bi-toned female felt no other option could be viable. There had been a shift in the ranks. The cold and abrupt she-wolf who had greeted them with Elwood had taken charge, and the once-more Frostfur had no desire to play the cold games of the Redhawk wolves once more.

She did not say goodbye. She simply left. She had fought for them. She had lost her mate. Her family. Her home. She owed them nothing, as far as she was concerned.

The moon played upon the dark top of Allure's pelt as she passed over the borders, guided by it. She did not know where her journey was to take her now.. but it would be hell of a distance from here.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?