Bearclaw Valley I need time to replace what I gave away
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
The pale dove continued to stand still, in solemn silence with the breeze failing to cool her itching paws - the anxiety prickled at her spine but she refused to turn tail and flee back where she came. The ghost, a fragment of broken memory, had no particular place to go, nobody to go to, so what good would running away do for her? She bit at the inside of her cheek, orbs scanning the horizon and observing this valley that lay before her.

She did not have to wait much longer.

A large brute materialized from the white of the snow that coated the ground, tail rising above his back in a clear display of dominance. Responding naturally, she dipped her head and shifted her position so that it matched that of a distinctly submissive wolf - after all, she was supposedly at his borders seeking refuge. It felt strange, almost foreign, to not be the one with the head lifted and posture tall. So long had it been since her time as a leader, yet still the familiarity of claiming a higher title clicked with her mind. No, she must drop those habits and return to being submissive.

"Hello, sir." She greeted respectfully, feminine voice falling softly from her lips. Yes, here was the mask that had few cracks and no visible faults. "I seek entry into your pack. I am willing to work to prove myself, and earn my keep - I am a hunter primarily, but I am able to fight and know a little of medicine."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:18 AM