Bearclaw Valley I need time to replace what I gave away
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
The large male stopped to consider her carefully-thought words, and the ghost remained still, silent at the borders. She was almost uncomfortably aware that she was too far now to be able to turn away, to back out from this spur of the moment plan to fix herself, so she simply remained. Perhaps something good would come out of this, after all.

His inquiry to her was not quite one she originally expected to answer, but the pale dove did not show her surprise - rather, she simply perked her ears curiously forward and maintained her submissive stance. "Children..." She murmered, the single word sending a sudden, sharp pang of familiar grief to her heart. Children, something she might never have. As her thick white fur was ruffled again by the breeze, she spoke up and voiced some of her thoughts. "I am good with children - I have never had some of my own, but I have aided various mothers in raising theirs."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:18 AM