Bearclaw Valley I need time to replace what I gave away
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
With these direct inquiries, she felt it safe to assume that this man was expecting a litter sometime in the future. It seemed he was looking for someone to aid with this, and Gwen might have a purpose in that. This could be something good for her, the ghost mused silently to herself, a spark of hope flickering in her chest. His questions were met with a slight nod as she contemplated what she would do if she did get in. This might be able to help her... at least, she would have distractions from the dark loneliness following her every move like a sinister shadow.

"That, I am also familiar with." She confirmed, recounting the few mothers she had aided in the past. She supposed she was lucky that her mother had taught her much about pups before her passing, else this chance might have slipped from her grasp.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:18 AM