Moonspear i miss those days
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Or on a tall mountain - the story has it there is a secret path leading to their Kingdom of Clouds," Wraen incorporated Rannoch's suggestion in her own train of thoughts easily. That was befitting the family in question - maybe, one day, if she remembered to finish the story, she would tell them.

"Hmmm... that would probably be the Night Queen's specialty - she could be the Head Witch, the strongest and mightiest of them all," again it fitted perfectly with a mythical witch that all people had heard about, but none had seen.

"And I think that the story they lived in would be about a wanderers getting lured and captured in their kingdom and them having to do three quests to be let free," she continued. "This is, where your specialty comes in handy - what could be seemingly impossible, but smart and doable tests? I say that figuring out, how to steal one of Father Moon's Starlight sheep would be one."
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"Maybe another test could be stealing lighting from the highest cloud in the kingdom?" Rannoch suggested, "I would imagine that under certain conditions it could be held?" Maybe a certain spell? Or a code? 

He hesitated then and wondered what she thought of his idea.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Could do," Wraen agreed - that would be the trick, the clue - how to contain lightening without getting burnt or killed. Though, if Zeus could do it, then others should be able to do it as well.

"And the third would be getting various items for the Head witch's cauldron. She cooks up spells. But to do that, the hero would have to go in the Cursed forest," she went on. "And since one of the sister's had fallen in love with the hero, she would help him. With a condition that he takes her to live on Earth afterwards," somehow Hydra came to her mind again. She had a soft side and could warm up to a certain stranger.

"And... we can end our tale with them living happily ever after or... he would use her to get away from the Cloud kingdom and leave her, when there would be an opportunity. In that case - there would be material for part two. Beware the wrath of a broken heart."
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch smiled, unable to hide his amusement. "I love it," he admitted with a wave of his tail. "I think he should try and get away from them... it gives us an opportunity to flesh out part two." 

"He's going to be in a lot of danger,"
Rannoch mused.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"U-u-u-u-h-h-h, yeah," Wraen agreed and smiled, imagining, what would happen to the guy, if he betrayed one of the witches. They did not forgive easily, in fact, they did not at all. They held grudges and you were going to pay for your misdeeds. 

While they had been talking they had arrived to the "fish restaurant" she had promised her friend earlier. There was not much left from the galore she had seen the first time, but still enough for them to get something in their bellies. "Free for all," she told him and went ahead to pick up the morsels that were lying the closest to her.

Fade out in your next post?
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"Well have to continue the story, soon," Rannoch suggested. He wanted to know what would become of the man. 

Just as their story had come to an end, Rannoch and Wraen had arrived at the promised "fish market." For a moment, he scanned the morsels before them with a slacked jaw; there was a surprising amount of variety. "Thanks for this, Wraen," Rannoch said, and then he grabbed the fish that laid closest to him. With his meal between his jaws, Rannoch settled down beside Wraen. 

The two wolves chatted for some time, discussing the misadventures of the man they had imagined. When their minds were satisfied, and their bellies full, they returned to Moonspear.