Shadow Mountain i'll be the blood if you be the bones
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was confirmed that this woman would be joining them. Nothing more was said except Kelina asked about her skills, to which Nikan simply turned his head and waited for her answer. He knew at least one of her skills, she'd dealt him enough damage to make it clear that she was brutal. Not to his surprise she stated as such, saying she usually won and also killed. Much like he'd said to Kelina to earn his title of Skullchaser. Instantly he was on guards, fearing his title would be claimed or out matched by this woman. His pride would not take kindly to that. "Welcome then. You'll make a fine addition." he spoke without warmth but his words themselves were sincere. She'd do well alongside him,Nightstalker, Tree and all the others he had yet to meet. It would seem that this was a place for those who didn't have any softness, those that were dark.

"Perhaps we can allow bygones to be bygones?" The question wasn't said as an apology, nor was it really to placate any ill feelings he held for her or her for him. It was more of a way of saying that if she could let their fight go, so would he. They could work well together without liking one another and drama, foolish fighting, was useless. He knew that he'd just outed the fact that he knew this woman. If Kelina was smart enough which he had no doubt she was, she could probably figure that it wasn't a pleasant meeting either. As he continued to focus on Aeronwyn, his features were guarded well. No trace of his fears or anger was seen, he simply looked cold and calm like usual.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 11, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 12, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 28, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 01:52 PM