Shadow Mountain i'll be the blood if you be the bones
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The ghost explained her skills and the Nightstalker nodded along, glad to add another fighter to their growing ranks. "Then you too will be Skullchaser for now." Perhaps Nikan would not appreciate sharing this title, but they were adults and she expected them to be mature about it. Besides, if they were set on moving up in the hierarchy, she wanted to see what they could do, and whether they would follow any orders she gave. I take lives, the pale woman said, and Kelina responded with a grin. "As do we."

If she could see into the male's thoughts, she might have laughed. Because it was true, this was not a place for the soft of heart, they were wolves able to kill without a second thought and slaughter with no guilt to weigh upon their shoulders. They had no shame in theiving for things they did not have, be it prey during a tough winter or pups during a time where they had few.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 11, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 12, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 28, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 01:52 PM