Shadow Mountain i'll be the blood if you be the bones
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Trying to get threads done so I'm gonna have Kelina slide out here <3

She noticed the darkening of Nikan's gaze and flashed him a warning stare, violet eyes glittering amongst her pelage of ink. It lasted but a split second - enough for the male Skullchaser to understand. Those who wished to rise in the ranks would have to earn her favour, and that was not done by chewing each other's ears off. He shrugged it off with a cold smile and the Nightstalker simply flicked her tail. Whatever relationship these two had was not something she wished to get involved with - however juicy gossip could be.

With the wolves seeming to come to a neutral agreement, she took this as her moment to depart. "There is a den for captives further east on the mountain, you can find anywhere to rest. There are caches around, you'll be able to find them." The panther informed the pale female, nodding to both she and Nikan before swiftly slipping away amongst the rocky ledges with no more words to be spoken.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 11, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 12, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 28, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 01:52 PM