King Elk Forest and when you turned to them they gave you only ash
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
[ooc] Sorry for being so late! I promise I can get another one up if you wanted to have her earn a medic thread too

She had yet to meet others, she recalled meeting the few other faces that remained in the forest with her. While she didn't make it her number one priority, she did think that it was at least important for her to know everyone just a little bit. With the thought in mind, the large ghost made her way through the territory, letting her nose guide her to a new wolf to meet and greet. She wondered who she might run into, the scents didn't smell like those of she knew, yet the smell of the homeland was laced with it. At least no intruder was in the territory, she could have that part at ease.

Lightly making her way through, she managed to see a wolf made of fire come her way. She looked smaller than Gracious, though, to Gracious, everything was smaller, to begin with. Pausing in her gait, the mountain woman let out a chuff, welcoming and hoping for some interaction.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you turned to them they gave you only ash - by Gracious - February 26, 2018, 07:04 PM