Whitefish River Mama
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Mama Kryp wants to see her babe if you have time! @Sunny

She was slowly growing stronger, walking wasn't as painful as it was before. But her paw pads were still cracking a bit, she still looked gaunt, she still shivered with every breeze that blew across the plains and through the woods. But she was slowly becoming a better-looking wolf. Life still was drained out of her eyes, but something was starting to grow inside of them.

Desperation.

But for what? Easy, company. Interaction, even if it was just for a few minutes, even a few seconds. It was all she craved; to prove to herself she wasn't alone in this big world, that this world wasn't empty, that she wouldn't always be silenced and hidden. Krypton prayed, perhaps she relied on this false religion too much to bring her hope and luck, but what else could she do? But perhaps it was best she held onto some kind of belief, it would keep her hoping for a good sign, for a better stage of her life to begin.

Quietly, she searched, searched for something, anything, to keep her alive. Her pace was slow, her strides were long, her breath was choppy and uneven. But damn it, she was going to push herself to do something, to find someone -- she needed to for her own sanity.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He'd gotten better still in the past few days, his walk was strengthening and he had even attempted (and failed) a hunt within the borders. Today he'd decided to go out of borders, his body filled with a renewed sense of energy. His body was a bit thinner from not eating during his sickness and his fur was somewhat dull but his gait was lively as he followed the stream past the borders and into the river.

As he reached Whiteriver a familiar scent was breathed in. He paused and sniffed the air again, eyes scanning the area until he spotted her. His brow furrowed and it took him a moment before he realized who it was. He couldn't believe it though, she'd disappeared so long ago. "Aunty K?! he called out hesitantly, taking a few steps forward and wagging his tail. He really wanted it to be her....he hadn't realized how much he missed her until now. He'd been too busy focusing on family drama and keeping up with Easthollow work to really think about Krypton's disappearance.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
It felt like time was in slow motion when he heard a voice call out. But this voice wasn’t calling out a warning or an order or even a greeting, she heard a name. A name she responded to, a name she knew only two knew her by, a name she accepted as apart of her identity. It was like something hit her with incredible force, the women stumbled to the side, trying to regain her balance. This surprise meeting three her off guard to say the least.

Feverishly she turned round to see where the voice originated from. Her eyes, flickering with tadbits of life and even excitement searched from top to bottom. And at last, she saw him. A smoky male, nearly the spitting image of Day, whom she had seen earlier. 

”Sunny...” she said breathlessly, before making her way towards him. At first she carried on with a walk, then a trot, then by all means she began to gallop towards him. It was him— someone she knew, someone she loved, someone who knew her and hopefully loved her just as much.

”Sunny, Sunny, my child!” She wept, eyes growing tear-filled. For as long as she could remember, she had raised him as well as with his sister as if they were her own children. 

It was the pack’s complete effort who raised them, though specifically Krpyton and Valette made sure the two were fed and loved the most. Day was off doing other things, coping and probably messing with other females (she hoped that wasn’t the case but couldn’t help but think that). While she was aware they referred to her as their aunt, Krypton would always love them as much as a mother would.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He held his breath in the long moments it took for her to realize he had called out to her. At first he wasn't sure but he prayed that he was right, that this was the woman who was with him and Dawn the most in his memory. The one that had helped him through the separation and hatred Dawn had for him back at Easthollow. If he considered anyone his mother it was Krypton and the sheer joy he felt when she began to head toward him burst through his whole body giving him energy and making him wiggle and wag with as much force as his body could muster. 

Once she reached him he began to pepper her face enthusiastic licks much like a puppy would use to greet a parent "Aunty K I was so worried, you just vanished and I...it doesn't matter. You're back now..." he gushed happily, choosing not to dwell on the sadness he'd felt when she had disappeared but instead on the sheer joy of this moment. He felt like a child again as he pushed his head against her shoulder gently, breathing in her scent.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
When the two reunited themselves once again, the exchange of kisses and licks and even little playful nips was an extravagant affair. She loved every second of it, and all she could do was just continue to do everything until the heat of the moment died down. It was then when the gushing started to happen. She let him talk, pressing against him and trying to steady her shaking form. 

"I've missed you so much, I've missed everyone here," She didn't plan to explain why she left, though she'd be willing to tell Sunny just because she knew him and viewed him as her own family member. It wasn't a big deal sharing secrets with those who knew you, it sometimes made things just a bit easier. For just a second, the older woman let her eyes glaze over Sunny, taking in his entire appearance and stature. "You've grown up so much, you look just like your father" truly she was surprised to see how much he's grown, she remembered when he was nothing more than a little log who ran and played with her. But now... she hardly could form words to talk.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
When the joyous greeting died down he simply embraced her, noticing her trembling and pressing closer thinking it was the cold that caused her to shake like that and his body heat would warm her. After a moment he stepped back and studied her, noting her skinniness and feeling concerned. "I missed you too, everyone did." he cut off there though many words continued in his mind. "When you left it was like my mom left again, like all my family was elsewhere but I had to stay at Easthollow." instead he just gave her a warm smile.

When she spoke of his growth the length of time they had been apart really hit him. He had still been just a small boy suffering under his own foolish choices then. He ducked his head embarrassed and pawed at the snow "I suppose thats a good thing right? Dad is strong and Handsome...gets all the ladies" a rare sort of shy teasing edged its way into his voice as he lifted his eyes and gave a lopsided smile.

1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
As soon as he had said it, that he missed her and so did everyone else her fave crumpled. She began to say that she didn't mean to and she was sorry but she wouldn't explain what happened, she began to back away from him. His brow furrowed and a surge of emotion made him move forward, keeping the distance between them close. "Dont you dare run from me now. Dont run from what you did. You knew what happened with my mom. You raised me as if I was yours. Even when dad and dawn were gone you were with me. Then you vanished! You vanished and I loved you like you were my mother Krypton!" he shouted the last words into her face, blinking once in horror at his words and at the look of hurt written all over her. As soon as it was said she murmured a choked apology and leaned forward to nuzzle him before turning tail and bolting. "Don't! Please!" he shouted but she was gone and suddenly he felt empy and weak. He had messed up, held his emotions in too long and ended up bursting again. Shaking with anger and sadness, his eyes misting over he turned and headed home.