Redhawk Caldera Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Andalusia Let me know if my post is okay. Tried to keep it vague. I don't think Seb would leave Anda, so let me know if you want to PP her being with him.

Most of what happened during the fight Sebastian had mentally blocked. The flash of Andalusia jumping before him to save his life was not mentally blocked. Or how she had been bleeding on the ground. He could not remember much but his adrenaline at the time kept him on his legs. He had tried to get Andalusia to safety. He couldn't even remember if they had won the fight. Perhaps they had? He had been too focussed on Andalusia. She should have stayed with the children.

What he could feel now what only pain. He had made it back to the Caldera but he was in a bad shape. He had a huge gash on his shoulder, exposing the muscle underneath it. It was not a pretty sight. His chest missed patches of fur, showing the shallower cuts. He had several bite marks around his throat. But the worst was his lack of tail. He looked like his father. A little stump was left of the lush tail he had before. Sebastian was glad that he couldn't see himself but he could feel it when he moves. You could say he could still feel his tail. Like a ghost tail.

His shoulder gave him the most concern. It was very prone to infections and he did not have enough energy to find herbs. Maybe Andalusia still had a cache somewhere but he had been too tired to ask her. He was in too much pain when he moved to even ask her. The male made it back to the territory but there wasn't much of him left. His body still exhausted, trying to make an effort to recover if he would ever recover. He hadn't seen much of the others. Sometimes he wondered if they even knew he was here, that he returned. That Andalusia and he both had returned. Though, for now, he rather did not want to move.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again? - by Sebastian - February 12, 2018, 12:06 PM