Redhawk Caldera Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian toppled over on his good side. He was not very stable on his feet. His head dipped when he heard the female's loud voice. He stiffened into place and then looked around, whines coming from his throat. "She was just here!," he winced. "Right next to me. I should find her," Sebastian ended in a mutter, looking around intently. When he moved his neck it hurt and being so low to the ground didn't make him see very far. Though he tried. He didn't realize that Andalusia's scent wasn't even on or around him.

Sebastian huffed. "I'm a healer too," he spoke, though the state in which his body was didn't imply that. Plus mentally he couldn't really think what to do right now. He was focussed on finding Andalusia. But she didn't seem to be here yet. "Maybe we should look for Andalusia," he suggested. He shifted a bit when she offered to lick it. "No. It hurts," he spoke. "It is a really deep wound. I don't know if licking will help." Sebastian sighed deeply and placed his head on the ground. Then he saw her. There!! "There she is!," he keened lifting his head. He saw her approach. "Look she has herbs for me! Marigold!," he beamed. His docked tail moving, though for anyone other than Sebastian there was no one there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again? - by Sebastian - February 19, 2018, 03:49 PM