Stone Circle numbers, letters, learn to spell
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Casimir watched in awe as a graceful, dark figure approached him. She moved forwards with a confidence that Cas could only assume meant she was of a high rank, or possibly top dog. The young boy saw the dips that each wol greeted each other with and emulated the movement as Poppy had. In his old home, shoulder touches were the way the family greeted each other, but perhaps it did not work that way here. 

Casimir gave a brief smile to the woman (who was indeed the alpha), Valette, as the dog spoke. When she was done, Casimir hopped into the conversation, using his most eloquent speech and poising himself. This was the way the young one functioned, possesing himself in a charming manner. It was the part of Casimir that hadn't seen the sun in much too long. Lately he had been uneasy with himself, but now he hoped he would able to ressurect that alluring elegance that he held himself to.

"Hello, a pleasure to meet you. As Poppy said, my name is Casimir, I'm a traveller, for now," the boy gave a soft laugh as he spoke those last words, hoping it would help to break the ice. "My mother actually used to live amongst one of the packs here, in these wilds, so I traveled to learn more about where and how these packs lived. Poppy here," Cas motioned to the sweet-hearted dog,"Told me you are called Easthollow? I-I was wondering if you are accepting new members into your pack these days?" The young boy flicked his ears and tail, smiling nervously at Valette. Hopefully this would go well for the little yearling.
~ C A S I M I R ~
Messages In This Thread
numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Poppy - February 12, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by Casimir - February 12, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Poppy - February 18, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by Casimir - February 19, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Valette - February 19, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Poppy - February 19, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by Casimir - February 19, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Valette - February 19, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by Casimir - February 19, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Valette - February 20, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Poppy - February 25, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by Casimir - February 25, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Valette - February 26, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Poppy - March 02, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by Casimir - March 04, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 03:49 AM
RE: numbers, letters, learn to spell - by RIP Poppy - March 16, 2018, 07:36 PM