Ankyra Sound when no one needs the heart of me and i'll
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
AW, in which phas notices HER BOYS ARE GONE!

it was a bonechilling wind that greeted her as she rose from the grotto, her expression dour as the bleak landscape. she could not find four members of her coveted frat pack -- lycaon, kierkegaard, arrille and ingram each seemed missing.

it did not take the sylph long to notice arrille's absence, for he had been a wolf of particular rituals and activity. he was not present by the pool -- nor were any of his scents particularly recent. more alarmingly moreover, was kierkegaard's departure -- she felt his absence keenly and grew somewhat agitated as arrille and kierkegaard's scents braided together before spanning out of the sound. lycaon and ingram's scents were easier to detect, but more troubling was the fact that they too quit the sound in tandem.

starting to feel like the frumpy secretary left out of an office party, caiaphas stormed darkly down the beach. she was restless as she scoured down the strand, mentally proposing a small headcount as she sussed out the whereabouts of her comrades.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She had an itch, and it drove her crazy. The niggle between her shoulder blades irritated her entirely, for it had roused in a place that she couldn't quite reach. Twisting awkwardly in attempt to reach the source of discomfort with her fangs proved useless and dropping to her haunches to claw with a rear paw didn't work, and so the golden Ostrega stalked the length of the beach as she grumbled inwardly in frustration.

When a stone managed to wedge itself between the pads of a forepaw, Nyx gritted and bared her teeth at her misfortune as she made to shake the object free. Glowering down at the sand beneath her with fierce yellow eyes, her sour expression softened as an idea sprung to mind. Without second thought, she dropped to the ground and flopped to her side, forcing herself onto her back so she could roll in the sand with a satisfied grunt - completely unaware of the masked coywolf who stormed in her direction.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she pulled down the beach on swift heels, a dark stormcloud descending. ahead a wolf wrought itself into the sand and caiaphas made straight for her in a crisp trot. her approach was not soundness -- no doubt the wolf would hear of her progress well before she saw her, but caiaphas did not slow until she was nearly upon the writhing creature.

she bent her muzzle down, scowling at the agouti with the wild intensity of a feral creature. "where are the boys?" she asked, her voice clouded with deep displeasure. she did not even know this wolf's name - she only knew the wolf was affiliated with the frat pack - and caiaphas hoped fervently that nyx would have an answer for her.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She shuffled, shifting her weight with her limbs thrust skyward, as she manouvered in a way that allowed the grit and stones to scrape at her unreachable itch. Satisfied, the tawny Ostrega released a content, accomplished huff and flopped to her side. It was then that she noticed the approach of another from the corner of a luminous eye, and dragged her head lazily across the ground to get a better look.

It was the ashen coywolf who veered in her direction and Nyx felt her lips twitch with mild irritation as she shut her eyes to mentally prepare herself for the delight that was Caiaphas. By the time she re-opened them, the hybrid was hovering over her with a sour expression and a demand on her tongue.

Nyx shot her a look that said "the fuck should I know?" as she propped herself up on her elbows, and rolled a peppered shoulder in a shrug. "I'm not their keeper," she said, twitching a raven-tipped ear in attempt to rid it of a sandy clump.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas stared heavily at the female, waiting for her to proffer some sort of answer so she could be on her way. it was apparent by the sandy agouti's demeanor and the displeased twitch of her lips that she harbored no love for the coywolf -- a fact that hardly affected the siren queen at all. she was used to others being uncomfortable around her -- disliking her, even -- and had spent her entire life fashioning such a thing to her advantage.

it appeared nyx did not know the whereabouts of any of the boys, and while caiaphas was less than pleased with the indifferent way the female professed it, she had better things to do. with a snort of derision to announce how little she thought of the golden wolf, she turned quickly on her thin heels and made for the forests to resume her search of their trail.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
I guess that's this thread over.  xD

The coywolf's fierce gaze fell heavy on her, and Nyx stared right back. It was in no way a challenge, but a reminder to the masked hybrid that you are not my leader. The hierarchy did not permit Caiaphas to make demands of her, and she refused to be a doormat to anybody beneath her in Grimnismal. Unthreatened by her comrade's glower, the golden Ostrega refused to even attempt stifling the bored yawn that parted her jaws.

Thankfully, the coyote half-breed did not linger. Nyx' fierce yellow eyes followed her as she turned away with a scoff of a snort that was like water off a duck's back. She slumped back down to her side in the sand with a satisfied grunt, not giving a single shit that Caiaphas thought so little of her.