Emberflame Ridge It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The sun had begun to set, to disappear on the line where the land met the sky, and Kelina's prowling did not cease. Despite her preference for night when the darkness provided easy cover to mask the panther's movements, the sky at this time was a spectacular sight. A subtle, darkening canvas of blue melted into a fiery orange and burned like a new flame, various figures and forms of the landscape shadowed and black that contrasted against the background of fire. The tangerine rays of light lit up the dark woman's face with a blazing glow, illuminating the delicate features that graced her face as she stalked.

She had caught the Snakebrewer's scent on the wind, and her interest had been piqued - for her scent was not the only one. With a sparkling in her violent gaze, the Nightstalker had set off in search of the tortoiseshell creature only to spot her with two others. One white, a small figure that blended mystically with the snow that coated the land, and the other a colour not disimilar but certainly larger. 

The svelte woman observed silently from the darkness as she often did, before slowly emerging from the shade of the trees like a wisp of shadows sliding from the depths of a cave. "Snakebrewer." The greeting fell from her raven lips before a brow quirked and she passed a questioning glance to the companions of the wolfess.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 12, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 13, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 13, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 13, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 13, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 13, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 14, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 17, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 19, 2018, 12:46 PM