Emberflame Ridge It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As he continued to follow her, he caught the odd impression that she was not quite all there, yet in command of every one of her thoughts. She was a puzzle he wanted to figure out, if only for his own sanity, if not his safety. 
He followed behind her, the shoulder pain dissipating as time went on, but after less than 2 days, his side was still oozing, and he was getting impatient. She had been looking for this...other one, but no luck yet. Maybe she had disappeared.
Yet as she caught scent of someone, her step was faster, and he grinned. Maybe he could get his wounds fixed as he was promised. As they came upon the scene, it made him raise his eyebrows as he stayed a few feet behind. Sitting back on his haunches, he coolly looked around. The name for the one eared wolfess dropped from the black one's lips. So this was the one that was supposed to heal him. She didn't look like much.
The other one was lurking, as if she was following the tortoiseshell. She looked...odd, as if a squirrel could frighten her. Why was she here? Then the..what looked to almost be a white bear with two dead rabbits laid before them. What in the hell was going on? Twitching his tail, he waited almost impatiently as curiosity flowed through him.
May you always have a beautiful soul with a fierce demeanor and curiousity to know.
Messages In This Thread
It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 12, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 13, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 13, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 13, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 13, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 13, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 14, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 17, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 19, 2018, 12:46 PM