Emberflame Ridge It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The stocky creature followed behind the Nightstalker's every step like a dog to a man, and she could not say that it did not spike her nerves when he would not close that big mouth of his. She supposed the company of a wolverine was not the greatest to keep, but she had made a deal with him and hopefully he could prove himself somewhat useful to the shadow wolves. They had been seeking out Tree, and now the figure was just before them - Kelina turned and glanced to Hefner before her violet gaze trailed back to the three wolves, brow still quirked as the Snakebrewer began to explain.

The night wraith fell silent, observing the scene carefully before opening her jaws to speak. "I see." Though still the intentions of the two strangers were still unknown, and Kelina drew her tongue out to swipe across her dark lips while contemplating whether or not they were possible joiners. "If they are still following you, they must have reasons - are they wishing to join us on the Mountain?" The question was primarily directed at Tree herself, for she must have a general idea, but her eyes flickered like a new flame to the other two who stood in solemn silence, black ears cupped forward to see if they had any words to contribute.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 12, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 13, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 13, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 13, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 13, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 13, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 14, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 17, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 19, 2018, 12:46 PM