Emberflame Ridge It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As the mixed colored wolfess glanced back at him, then did a double take, the wolverine could not help but be satisfied to the reaction. He cocked his eyebrow at her and sat back on his haunches. Listening to the explanation that fell from her lips, he sensed that she did not speak often. Was she stupid or just few of words? He studied her a few moments. The man would have to ask...later. There was no way in hell he was interrupting this little powwow. It was too intriguing.
The big boy had fewer words to say than the wolfess, speaking none at all. Ok, he had to be stupid..right? As he opened his mouth to ask, the shadow woman spoke, and his ears twisted, wanting to catch every word. His eyes lit up at the question, his mind buzzing with anticipation for the answer. Recruits? Maybe they would make better company than the leader, although, looking around, he doubted it. The timid looking one spoke first, which made him raise his eyebrows. Surprise. She talked like she hadn't spoken in ages. Great. Another stupid one.
May you always have a beautiful soul with a fierce demeanor and curiousity to know.
Messages In This Thread
It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 12, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 13, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 13, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 13, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 13, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 13, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 14, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 17, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 19, 2018, 12:46 PM