Blackfeather Woods But now here we are
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
My apologies for the minor wait, everyone, I had to get some things figured out and settled. Rounds will be started on the date listed from this point on. Next round is set to begin on the 26th.

As his words slowly faded from the air around them and his eyes drifted across the small gathering of wolves, his gaze landed on a white form, smaller than his own. A smile graced his lips as he stared out at her, a tilt of his muzzle encouraging his protégée to approach; he was not upset by her disappearance, but relieved instead to see that she was safe. “Maegi, are you alright?” he questioned, glancing her over from his distance away. “And your brothers?” Did they share a fate similar to their pallid sister, or had their lives been ripped away from them? Although he was hesitant to learn the truth, his expression did not shift, hoping the best for them and knowing that he could not let himself feel defeated all over again.

Slowly, his eyes shifted towards his daughter, nodding in acknowledgment of her words before returning his attention to the group as a whole. “With our return home, I will be taking over as your Dark Master.”—the title felt strange on his tongue—“Vaati has left us to find his sister. It is unclear when he will return, but I will watch over you all until then. We will grow and we will train together here from now on.” He watched, seeking to meet the gazes of each onlooker—those that remained, that is—intending to discover their reactions. Many were young, having lived through the reign of no leaders other than Vaati or Astrid—but these reigns were over now, allowing his to begin.

And oh, how far he would take things back, returning to the land Meldresi’s vision.
Messages In This Thread
But now here we are - by Kove - February 13, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: But now here we are - by Maegi - February 13, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: But now here we are - by Nocturnal - February 13, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: But now here we are - by Aries - February 13, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: But now here we are - by Koume - February 13, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: But now here we are - by Shivali - February 16, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: But now here we are - by Kove - February 21, 2018, 03:53 AM
RE: But now here we are - by Shivali - February 25, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: But now here we are - by Maegi - February 26, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: But now here we are - by Kove - March 03, 2018, 07:26 AM
RE: But now here we are - by Shivali - March 03, 2018, 06:39 PM